Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Clients are usually attracted to a face with harmonious and jovial features. Jo can sell perfectly in lingerie but in terms of makeup brands, her face looks a little harder for the taste of the majority. There are few models that actually manage to sell makeup with facial features such as Jo, so I would bet for it mainly to VS lingerie and sport and campaigns where she can look more sensual than a pretty face. She is beautiful but does not have the kind of beauty that people look for when buying a makeup product.

This! Maybelline choice of models is very cuestionable... 

4 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Let's go back to the real topic (hoping that this year Jo will be put in the middle with 2 regular outfits, for her own sake): how many outfits do you think Sadie will have?

One. And def it’s too much for her.

5 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Let's go back to the real topic (hoping that this year Jo will be put in the middle with 2 regular outfits, for her own sake): how many outfits do you think Sadie will have?

One and hopefully just for Pink. And i know it's impossible but i just want Alexina to only get one outfit 

2 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Back to this thread, still nothing I see okayy.

Had a question to @Clauds or @Prettyphile : does the model who is wearing the FB learned it during fittings or did she learned it a couple of weeks/months ago ?

Can't say, soz :pinch:

I do hope we get a reaction video tho, the last three they did were really cute and I'd love to see if this was another setting like Lily and Jasmine in 2015 and 2016, it was sweet to see them share the moment with their friends, Lais was adorable too and I cried a bit lol but I liked the 2015 format better 

7 minutes ago, ivancica said:

With luck, nothing.
Out of jokes, I hope that this girl's dream has been to walk even once in vsfs and after this year she is satisfied and goodbye.

Just now, Freak said:

One and hopefully just for Pink. And i know it's impossible but i just want Alexina to only get one outfit 

Girlfriend needs to get one and hopefully in Pink :rofl:

Also, Glamour Spain ran article about VS being so hush hush, they are blaming it on re-branding or the current cri$i$ the brand is facing. Here's for my fellow Spanish speaking people https://www.glamour.es/celebrities/noticias/articulos/victoria-secret-fashion-show-2018-polemica/38526

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Can't say, soz :pinch:

I do hope we get a reaction video tho, the last three they did were really cute and I'd love to see if this was another setting like Lily and Jasmine in 2015 and 2016, it was sweet to see them share the moment with their friends, Lais was adorable too and I cried a bit lol but I liked the 2015 format better 

Okay no problem !

I do hope so too ! The 2016 one was my favourite but the one in 2015 and last year were also pretty great

41 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nah, the greatest reactions would be Behati because

1- Her fans are batshit crazy

2- Other than her own fans literally no one wants her to get it to she salt will be real

There's also a small (really small) chance I've been getting trolled myself and the girl I was told didn't get it, in which case I will  cut a friend out of my life for serving me cold, sour tea :rofl:

Kombucha?

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Also, Glamour Spain ran article about VS being so hush hush, they are blaming it on re-branding or the current cri$i$ the brand is facing. Here's for my fellow Spanish speaking people https://www.glamour.es/celebrities/noticias/articulos/victoria-secret-fashion-show-2018-polemica/38526

Mybe they're right.. not fantasy bra this year? HAHAHA :rofl::rofl:

2 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Mybe they're right.. not fantasy bra this year? HAHAHA :rofl::rofl:

The 2018 No-Fantasy Fantasy Bra, worth $50 and worn by the one model that will kill your fantasies: Sadie Newman

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

When it says that models haven't been training for the show 😂 Just look at Kelly... 

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

my all time fav moment was Lais' little amazement sigh when she saw it. so sweet

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Girlfriend needs to get one and hopefully in Pink :rofl:

well, the models have started their trainings and we now know the show will be filmed on the 8th but I think Glamour made a point here, something's cooking and maybe they're trying to save their asses with all of this thinking the secrets will bring them more audience