Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I wonder how people find Devon beautiful. She’s plain scary-looking to me.

Saw her once in Paris she was really staid he out on real life. But then I listened to her talk on Instagram and it kind of killed it for me ...

Devon should have been axed out a long time ago. Post 2014-Devon was a huge mess and I absolutely do not see where's the appeal in her. I've been seeing promoted posts about The Model Squad on Instagram and every remaining bit of good impression that I had of her, which isn't much to begin with, has been thrown out of the window following what I saw. I didn't know Devon was quite the basic dumb blonde.

And Barbara looks gorgeous in that ensemble. This is definitely one of her better street shots compared to the ones that she had in the past few years.

I really liked Devon in 2013, I don't know why, but she just looked gorgeous in her outfit and I liked her on the runway that year. In 2014 she looked gorgeous too. But yeah, after that she started to bore me. Same with Lily D., Joan, Jourdan, Constance, etc. They were great their first two years but got boring after that, they just didn't bring something new to the table.

2 hours ago, marinebing said:

Saw her once in Paris she was really staid he out on real life. But then I listened to her talk on Instagram and it kind of killed it for me ...

+1 

Some months ago I saw her in Miami while shopping and I was shocked by how stunning she is in person since I’ve always found her to be soooo drab in photos. But her demeanor then and what she’s displayed on that wretched model squad show just tells me she sucks as a person

Always thought Devon looked beautiful on the VSFS and was the one with the better outfits tho. Never had anything wrong to say about her. But since that Model Squad thing started, I dislike her so much ! So yeah I could do without her now on the VSFS.

So today is fitting day for most of the angels right ? Josephine and Jasmine confirmed it. Behati is in NYC for 24 hours. Taylor, Lais, Martha and Candice are in New York.

I don't know where Romee, Elsa and Stella are. Adriana is still in London and Sara is still in Lisbon.

What did Devon do on Model Squad that made her less appealing? I have never watched that show. I think Devon is really pretty but her walk is quite boring imo. 

PS We really need some news! Something! Anything! It’s 9 days until the show... will be a bit overwhelming if they released all the news at once. Either way I’m here for it. Loved this show for 13 years now!

27 minutes ago, Sanni said:

There might be more?

If you've seen the recently promoted clip on Instagram about The Model Squad, you'll see that Ping has issues with Devon I believe. I mean, even if all of that was staged, Devon'd be a dumb chick for agreeing to all of that staged shit.