Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

55 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Karlie Kloss is working out a lot these days. Do you think she might walk? She couldn’t possibly tag the #trainlikeanangel shit since she’s the new adidas girl, but who knows at this point. 

I was wondering this too actually. I love Karlie and think she's great on any runway so I hope she's one of the girls walking who wasn't "officially" confirmed.

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I don’t think they’ve ever done fittings on a weekend, have they? Idk why that’s odd to me, why is that odd? lmaoooo 

They’re delayed because Sophia’s flight from Greece had a weather delay and they’re two days behind getting to New York. 

4 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

So let me see... first they’ll start doing fittings with regular girls today and then they will start with the angels on Sunday?

this scheduele is weird. 

then we wonder why the non angels get better outfits than some angels (by some I mean Sara who gets the worst outfits hahaha)

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Why do you think non-Angels are going first? Cheyenne Maya supposedly told a fan account her fittings start next Thursday, the 1st. 

Maybe angels already had some previous fittings? Or they have the measurements of the angels and can make the outfits with less time to adjust etc'?? 

Check the non-angels outfit first and have less time to finish the angels one makes 0 sense for me :rofl: