Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

23 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

It’s definitely between Elsa and Behati then... 

20 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

GIRL, IT'S MARTHA AND WE KNOW IT :rofl: 

Let me tell you, the comments were full of Josephine fans asking them for her to have the FB and to open the show... 

16 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Let me tell you, the comments were full of Josephine fans asking them for her to have the FB and to open the show... 

Brace yourself sista, we'll probably be hating on Josephine come next year :rofl: . I should have shared that instagram story the first chance I get. I was scrolling through IG yesterday before bedtime and one of the accounts made some polls on her IG story where people get to vote for their angels to get a particular outfit. 

When it came to FB 2018, these were only the two options  to vote from - Candice or Behati.

The luls in it :rofl: I can't even. 

Lais has a great walk. Just cause a model doesn't run down the runway with over the top attitude doesn't mean it's not good. Lais is super natural effortless and seductive in my opinion. She should open the show.

I hope the show has remixes! Not just performers! Please omg

And I hope the runway is normal, nothing crazy like a V runway or "3 runways that go up and down" or whatever they talked about doing in the road to the runway videos. And no 2 models walking together.

Do you really find Jasmine interesting? I find her the most boring of them all. Nothing particular about her, nothing interesting to share or say. She's just super beautiful and that's it. She isn't even that good of a walker...

Btw I've been hating on Josephine since forever so I got that sorted already :rofl:

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Do you really find Jasmine interesting? I find her the most boring of them all. Nothing particular about her, nothing interesting to share or say. She's just super beautiful and that's it. She isn't even that good of a walker...

Btw I've been hating on Josephine since forever so I got that sorted already :rofl:

Agree with Jasmine...

And about Josephine, I used to like her when she was in hf, since she is in VS I cannot stand her.