Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, Freak said:

Maybe the jumpsuit is not for the show (i hope). There were some pieces of the Balmain collection that weren't used for the runway i think 

Oh! You could be right, maybe this won't all be on the runway. Especially the jumpsuit I'm having a really hard time picturing on the runway, the rest I'm sure they can manage. But still, I'm pleasently surprised by this, I was expecting a shitshow and it looks good.

6 minutes ago, HoneyAngel said:

I don't unterstand why VS produces these full-body-pieces. What did happen to the lingerie maker from past? Is there really somebody who wants to wear this?

The pieces Jasmine are wearing are clearly for sport, and I could see the jumpsuit being part of the sleep/lounge line. Makes sense for them to have a bit of everything in the capsule. I just hope that doesn’t mean it all ends up on the runway. 

13 minutes ago, skrivermodel said:

Here's the four previews:

vs-01.jpg vs-02.jpg vs-03.jpg vs-04.jpg

Thank you.

I like Jo's and Yasmin' outfits. That could fit the runaway with some Spring vibe (why not?).

I like this on Jas as well but if this is going to be part of the VSFS, I don't see why other VSX items wouldn't be (just to be clear: I don't want that).

I'm not sure if I dislike Alexina here because of the jumpsuit or I dislike the jumpsuit because of Alexina? 🤔

I'm sure it has a band to keep your boobs in place but as someone who does pole dance there is no way in hell I'd wear that for a class, it's high risk and it doesn't give me the safety i need:rofl: