Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, DonSimon said:

why am i seeing hf twitter accounts declaring Adri not walking? 

They also announced that Duckie wasn’t walking and that Sofia Jamora was so I wouldn’t take anything too seriously. They just announce anything they see that they think makes VS look bad lmao 

On 7/27/2018 at 7:48 AM, Clauds said:

AngelsAs of  September 9th, per VS' official sites
- Adriana Lima
- Behati Prinsloo
- Candice Swanepoel

- Elsa Hosk 
- Jasmine Tookes

- Josephine Skriver
- Lais Ribeiro
- Martha Hunt
- Romee Strijd
- Sara Sampaio
- Stella Maxwell
- Taylor Hill

Did you forget Lily? Or is cuz she’s preggos?:/

On 9/22/2018 at 10:46 AM, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Agreed. I always believed when they introduced the 10 Angels it’s shouldve been Lais and Joan. No disrespect to Jasmine but Joan has such amazing presence on and off the runway and would’ve made a perfect Angel...her resume is superb but I doubt she would’ve wanted to be held back by VS. She’s one of the most successful models of color in the industry. What I find interesting about Jasmine is that she’s probably the only black model...well, model of color that has NEVER spoken about the issues models of color face in the industry compared to other models. Unless she doesn’t experience them herself or something but that always caught my attention 

Joan was offered the Angel contract TWICE, once after her first show in 2011 and another in 2014 and both times she has DECLINED. Her HF career will suffer if she becomes an Angel although she should have walked to show till today but VS played dirty and lost another bombshell. I will never understand the brands direction today from how it was before lmao

Just now, VSFSFan said:

Joan was offered the Angel contract TWICE, once after her first show in 2011 and another in 2014 and both times she has DECLINED. Her HF career will suffer if she becomes an Angel although she should have walked to show till today but VS played dirty and lost another bombshell. I will never understand the brands direction today from how it was before lmao

Joan had an angel contract?

Although I would have to say if the rumours are true, I would not mind Gigi and Bella Hadid to walk. They’ve been amazing (IMO) at Fashion Season this year. Walk has improved, presence is powerful and I can definitely vouch that their hard work and passion is paying off unlike Kendall

2 minutes ago, VSFSFan said:

Was offered. Alongside Cameron Russell. Both decided not to pursue the contract. There are models like Isabeli Fontana and Ana BB who also rejected being contracted 

Right, offered. Cameron Russell too? Her walk was horrible. I don't really think Joan was think was bombshell quality, she's sexy thats for sure. Would have rather them sign Constance, she was slowly making her way up. 

3 hours ago, VSFSFan said:

Source?