Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I think that 5 years is enough to be in the show. lily donaldson, constance jablonski, jacqueline jablonski lasted about that time. But I feel sorry for Maria, it's not my favorite, but I thought I was marching this year and then she would say goodbye to VS.

Updated:

Angels
Adriana Lima (??? Is she done with VS)
Behati Prinsloo (?????)
Candice Swanepoel
Elsa Hosk
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver
Lais Riberio
Martha Hunt
Romee Strijd
Sara Sampaio

Stella Maxwell
Taylor Hill

PINK

Grace Elizabeth

Maggie Laine

Zuri Tibby

Regulars

Aiden Curtiss

Alanna Arrington
Alexina Graham

Barbara Fialho

Cindy Bruna
Devon Windsor
Estelle Chen

Frida Aasen
Georgia Fowler
Gizele Oliveira

Grace Bol
Herieth Paul

Jourdana Elizabeth

Kelly Gale

Lameka Fox

Leomie Anderson

Megan Williams

Nadine Leopold
Sui He

Newbies
Alannah Walton
Cheyenne Maya
Iesha Hodges

Isilda Moreira

Josie Canseco
Kelsey Merritt
Lorena Rae
Maia Cotton

Mayowa Nicholas
Melie Tiacoh

Myrthe Bolt

Sadie Newman

Sofie Rovenstine
Subah Koj
Winnie Harlow
Yasmin Wijnaldum

Comebacks
Barbara Palvin
Shanina Shaik

Toni Garrn

53 Models

No Maria? I don't understand this show anymore lol

Any knews about Hailey, Duckie or Lauren? I assume Chase didnt get Cast :(

my conspiration thoughts are that VS casts a bunch of average girls to make the angels stand out 

I feel after last year’s fiasco of not booking the veterans like Maryna Linchuk, Bianca Balti, Jacquelyn J., Joan Smalls, Izabel Goulart, Lily D., Isabeli Fontana and Toni Garrn for sure in some sort of way impacted the show. 

See how excited we are for the return of Toni G, Barbara P and Shanina Shaik? Smart move, wrong time lol. 

Anyways as much as I love Toni for VS, i genuinely feel she’s past her prime. I’d rather have Maryna with her super sultry walk (altho half the time her head is about to fly off) LOL.

But each to its own. Glad to see some veterans in the show to show these girls HOW ITS DONE! 

5 minutes ago, Polqu said:

No Maria? I don't understand this show anymore lol

Any knews about Hailey, Duckie or Lauren? I assume Chase didnt get Cast :(

my conspiration thoughts are that VS casts a bunch of average girls to make the angels stand out 

Frankly I’m actually not as pissed as last years line up. The cast is an interesting mix so i’m excited to see the show.

Bumped some of my favourites didn’t make it but not entirely horrible line up imo

1 minute ago, Jaku84 said:

I would love it if VS started casting 1/3 returns and 1/3 new and 1/3 from previous year, but right now it seems lots of meh faces, save for some exciting new girls. However no Maria is upsetting. She’s so regal!

So was Lily Donaldson bur all good things must come to an end

41 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Wtf no Maria too?

and I can't believe Grace Bol is back..she's looks like the opposite of a vs model and her face :ninja:

+1. Grace is beautiful but her features are too sharp and “rough” for VS, like she’s made for HF. I don’t understand how Grace and Subah got casted but not Riley, Duckie or Maria...

One thing that made VS so prestigious was also because they knew exactly who's hot in the moment and who's not anymore. Just look at the cast of the 2001, 2003 and 2005 show. Every show has an almost different line-up. Even between the 2003 and the 2005 show whereas if you looked at the cast of the 2016 and 2018 show it's almost the same. Yawn.

I'm wondering if the fading importance of the VS show has made the show somewhat of a red flag for the big models of the moment.  So many of them who would fit doing VS didn't even go to the castings.

12 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

It’s true vs have casted a bunch of nobody below average looking women to make the  angels stand out. Why should Winnie walk she isn’t attractive but she’s not a threat to the angels ... uh

actually, I find Winnie attractive, but for what I have read here, its cleare she's not the favourite out there :rofl:

omg just saw some clips of modelsquad where the girls were talking about how hard is to get in the industry being woc (shanina was speaking about her skin) and Devon just started talking about her own difficulties bc she's blonde? :rofl: bc she has to get HIGHLIGHTS every month!!! omg, VS just casted a jewell!!!