Bellazon

Dolce & Gabbana [Milan Fashion Week] Spring 2007

maddog107

what?! i'm hearing it first time, so why there is written d&g and dolce&gabanna in the same ad?

If the ad has D&G and Dolce & Gabbana written on it, this means that they are advertising the D&G collection. The reason why Dolce & Gabbana is shown in the ad is to inform people that they are the designers of the label :)

For anyone who wants to know the difference between D&G and Dolce & Gabbana :heart: :heart:

D&G is more of a casual clothes collection which is sold for slightly cheaper prices. It follows an urban inspiration and is generally aimed at a younger target audience.

Dolce & Gabbana is slightly more expensive and focuses more on luxury materials/items. This is also the reason why they don't do Haute Couture shows because the last segment of their shows include the beautiful dresses which look more like HC designs :wub:

:blush: thanks for explaining

i allways say something embarrassing

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All I have to say is that I actually liked some of the pieces ... such as a selection of the short dresses if you take away all the fuss there were a few that were actually decent. I don't know why everyone is just pointing and saying "ew" at everything here. The shoes .. omg I loved them, they were completely outrageous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like this collection:/

And yes, D&G and Dolce&Gabbana is like Miu Miu and Prada and Just Cavalli and Roberto Cavalli....

What was the title of the music at closing this show? Because I don't believe it can be Justin:/

I don't like this collection:/

And yes, D&G and Dolce&Gabbana is like Miu Miu and Prada and Just Cavalli and Roberto Cavalli....

What was the title of the music at closing this show? Because I don't believe it can be Justin:/

Justin Timberlake - (Another Song) All Over Again ;)