Isabeli Fontana - 21 votes - WINNER

ROUND #5
Gizele Oliveira - a little
Bianca Balti - a lot - WINNER

ROUND #6
Edita Vilkeviciute - a lot - WINNER
Hannah Ferguson - a little

Oluchi 

I will never, ever understand Maryna's appeal. Also she seems to have as much personality as a white wall 

Cintia

Hard one o.o, they both would have been great :pinch: 

Bar

They are both bitches and overall seem to be awful people who I'm sure would have been dropped a la Miranda Kerr. So Imma go with the hottest bitch

Oluchi - I nominated Maryna and think she is gorgeous but she doesn't bring anything say, Marisa, would have brought. And unfortunately for me Oluchi is extraordinary.

Cintia - gorgeous yet accessible. Could have been a big deal, plus from he insta and her swimwear brand, she can sell stuff. Emanuela would have won for me against almost anyone else, but not my fave redhead.

Shanina - you can walk into any club in west London and see sixteen versions of Bar (called Mollie or Isabella or Lizzie), whereas if you walk past Shanina, she'd almost certainly make you turn around. Stunning. Plus she got the Tyson D, so kudos girl. @Clauds - how come they're awful/bitches? 

23 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

Shanina - you can walk into any club in west London and see sixteen versions of Bar (called Mollie or Isabella or Lizzie), whereas if you walk past Shanina, she'd almost certainly make you turn around. Stunning. Plus she got the Tyson D, so kudos girl. @Clauds - how come they're awful/bitches? 

Shanina had some issues here in Bellazon, @Prettyphile can elaborate if she wants to as she's the one who has the whole story, there's also been talks of her being hard to work with by people in the industry. As far as Bar goes, it was always said she wasn't nice in fan events, I also know she can be quite mean because I used to know talk to her and she wasn't the nicest human out there, it's the main reason why I stopped being such a huge fan of hers, gave no fucks and never spoke to her again.

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

As far as Bar goes, it was always said she wasn't nice in fan events, I also know she can be quite mean because I used to know talk to her and she wasn't the nicest human out there, it's the main reason why I stopped being such a huge fan of hers, gave no fucks and never spoke to her again.

Lol, good lord. It doesn't sound like there are tons of nice models out there. Really, is it so hard to be friendly? After all, you're known for being hot (and banging Leo), not curing cancer.

@Prettyphile, may I ask what happened with Shanina? I was always a fan of her looks - hadn't heard she wasn't nice.