Bellazon

5 minutes ago, ohdabumsara said:

Did you read about them changing the segments and making PUNK the opening one because it would have more impact? Well the one that was supposed to be the opening one was Porcelain Angels. And also there has been a big speculation about JoJo being the one opening the show and if you see her recent posts it makes sense. 

Wasn't the Nomadic segment supposed to open?

1 minute ago, ohdabumsara said:

Think about it, would it make sense to have a segment (Nomadic Angels) that looks so much like last year's opening one (The Road Ahead) opening this year? I don't think so but hey I can be wrong!

It’s VS. They love repeating things and they don’t give a shit lol.

8 minutes ago, Sanni said:

The most humiliating moment was in 2003 when Fernanda Tavares’ outfit got so tangled up that she had trouble walking. As long as Ming doesn’t start crying or show any anger/frustration or overt embarrassment, she’ll be fine. Have a Naomi moment instead!

She smiled after her fall :smile: 

11 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

If Ming isnt hurt, VS might air it only because it shows Gizele rushing to help her because she helps her up and adjusts her wings and pauses so among can continue to pose and you know VS would profit big off that girl empowerment message :angel:

À la Ana BB helping that model who fell?

Go to 5:30

2 minutes ago, ohdabumsara said:

Think about it, would it make sense to have a segment (Nomadic Angels) that looks so much like last year's opening one (The Road Ahead) opening this year? I don't think so but hey I can be wrong!

You are wrong. Nomadic was always at the top of the boards in videos.

Just now, ohdabumsara said:

Precisely why it was believable that yet another colourful gypsy theme segment will open. Also its the only segment to have both Candice and Ale so pretty sure either way Candice would have opened and Alessandra closed. 

Josephine just buried herself with that aweful dance. She looks really awkward doing it imo

1 minute ago, nuttyfeet said:

Precisely why it was believable that yet another colourful gypsy theme segment will open. Also its the only segment to have both Candice and Ale so pretty sure either way Candice would have opened and Alessandra closed. 

Josephine just buried herself with that aweful dance. She looks really awkward doing it imo

Agree with the awful dance. But hey like I said my opinion, you are free to have your too! :smile: