Bellazon

Let me reiterate... again :/

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

Note I'll be updating this post as pictures come in.

BACKSTAGE - UHQ

Alessandra

GettyImages-876430530.jpg GettyImages-876430544.jpg GettyImages-876430632.jpg

Grace :heart:

GettyImages-876433920.jpg

All Backstage images can also be found here.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Do you have HQ without the watermark?

Nope! I don't know how to get those actually. What I meant was if I see any pictures, I'll save them share it here. The ones that I shared had the getty images on it. I don't know if you want that sort of help. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Nope! I don't know how to get those actually. What I meant was if I see any pictures, I'll save them share it here. The ones that I shared had the getty images on it. I don't know if you want that sort of help. 

To get a HQ non-watermarked Getty account you either need to know someone at Getty, or you can buy an account, and depending on how much you spend you can get a Getty account that allows certain photographers work to be downloaded, or you can get full access. I have full access atm.

It's totally up to you if you want to help, I don't know if people want watermarked pics, so it's your call hun

Just now, Prettyphile said:

To get a HQ non-watermarked Getty account you either need to know someone at Getty, or you can buy an account, and depending on how much you spend you can get a Getty account that allows certain photographers work to be downloaded, or you can get full access. I have full access atm.

It's totally up to you if you want to help, I don't know if people want watermarked pics, so it's your call hun

I'll do the ones with a watermark because we've got viewers in here already. I'm sorry I can't spend real money on them, they'll cost up to a grand per photo if I did that. 

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I think it is best if photos without watermarks be posted whenever possible :smile:

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

I'll do the ones with a watermark because we've got viewers in here already. I'm sorry I can't spend real money on them, they'll cost up to a grand per photo if I did that. 

I have them without the watermark as well, I'll post them MQ while we wait for Pretty to grab en in HQ, but honestly is not worth it to post with the watermarks as well