Bellazon

6 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Ella no estaba en porcelana. Se dice que el rosado es el atuendo de Julia. Ahora entiendo por qué publicó una foto hace unos días diciendo "gimnasio después de noticias emocionantes", ella tuvo que caminar dos veces, aw. :wub6yh2cm:

Thanks!! 

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nadine wasn't walking pink originally so she got a last minute second outfit, i think it was her, Vanessa (Goddesses), Amilna (Pink), Alexina (PUNK), Grace E (PUNK), Dilone (Goddesses) who got the spare outfits.

Does anyone remember if Blanca was ever confirmed to be wearing one or two outfits? I think her Porcelain Angels could have been originally for someone else

thanks again. very good data. dilone in another line that is not pink, it is very rare.

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

So... Not a single picture of the performers with the girls? Weird. 

@Elsa I was rooting for you, bitch. Me and @Clauds were both rooting for you and not a single picture with Harry. 

I'm giving this bitch the benefit of doubt because I don't think we've seen most of backstage pictures yet. But I'm awfully close to giving up on those two idiots

So I think the spare outfits went this way:

Kate G (Goddesses) -> Vanessa
Julya B (Pink) -> Nadine

Mayowa (Pink) -> Amilna 
Irina S (AWT) -> Alexina
Dasha (Porcelain Angels/Goddesses) -> Blanca
Gigi H (Goddesses) -> Dilone
Gigi H (Punk) -> Grace E

Lots of kitsch, outfits that make you wonder if everyone at VS might not be colour blind, too much unnecessary spray tan (in some photos Taylor look almost as dark-skinned as Lais and Jasmine) but enough pretty models to make it worth our while. So the usual. I just wonder whose genius idea was to have the model walk in twos in the Balmain section. And by genius I mean really dumb. :smile:

Speaking of dumb ideas, Kelly's Porcelain Angels outfits hides most of her breasts. Fail! Stella's wings look ridiculous, hopefully they will look better in motion. Bella's outfits look nice, let's see if her walk will be as tragic as last time. Karlie looks like a goddess but that's to be expected. Lais is a goddess too and we will all pretend those hideous boots don't exist.

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm giving this bitch the benefit of doubt because I don't think we've seen most of backstage pictures yet. But I'm awfully close to giving up on those two idiots

I think we need to be grateful for this one. Damn you,  Leslie.

39048c4c612bc859f6efdb83d6a1ebec.jpg