Bellazon

1 minute ago, iluvitwhenya said:

oh man i feel so bad for ming but good job whoever was behind her (can't tell? sorry!) for helping a sista out

I think it's Gizele going from the list. She seemed to have a good attitude about it instead of being all get out of my way bitch...

The most humiliating moment was in 2003 when Fernanda Tavares’ outfit got so tangled up that she had trouble walking. As long as Ming doesn’t start crying or show any anger/frustration or overt embarrassment, she’ll be fine. Have a Naomi moment instead!

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

Adriana was actually opening the show, not Jo.

No I think Candice was always going to open. Look at her outfit in Nomadic. It’s an opening piece. If Adriana was supposed to

open they would’ve had her open Punk.

1 minute ago, Glamazonia said:

Source?

Did you read about them changing the segments and making PUNK the opening one because it would have more impact? Well the one that was supposed to be the opening one was Porcelain Angels. And also there has been a big speculation about JoJo being the one opening the show and if you see her recent posts it makes sense.