Bellazon

1 minute ago, uberglasses said:

Watching some of the older shows, Julia Stegner got to close a lot of Segments (2006's Coquettish Fetish, 2008's Ballet de Fleurs, 2010's Heavenly Bodies) and even got three outfits in 2007.

Which non-angels do you think got "angel" treatment a lot?

I may be one of a few but I never got the appeal of Julia. She just doesn't scream bombshell to me and I don't get why VS hired her for all those shows. She seemed very awkward (especially in Tough Love, but that may have been the corset's fault) and her smile seemed almost childlike.

I feel that Joan got the angel treatment, as well as Karlie before she became an angel. Especially in her first show as she got three outfits, one with big wings and two closings which included the show closing.

6 minutes ago, ilum said:

I actually said this to a friend and she told me it's not about that but it's that they've been working out consistently for a long time--probably daily--so if they skip a day they risk their muscles cramping up and being sore the day of the show so they have to keep their muscles working in some way to avoid cramping. I don't know how accurate this really is but my friend said it's happened to her before in the past

Yes was about to write this. Also these girls have personal trainers so they definitely are advised to work out like that ! Can say it for everyone except Kelly

4 minutes ago, Warhol said:

I don’t! She lives in a rigorous diet and she’s always at the gym. Her body looks unhealthy, all I can see is her bones and teeth. She can do better, this is not cool for a VS angel btw I never liked her as an angel

Well that is your own opinion and we have our own favorites. 

5 minutes ago, Momo_Chanel said:

I think she’s just naturally skinny. Hopefully she’ll rock it tomorrow. 

She’s naturally skinny, but I’m convinced she restricts. From her vlogs she doesn’t eat enough with how much she works out. She usually doesn’t look this bad though. Too many of these girls go overboard near show time and VS needs to put their foot down about it. 

9 minutes ago, ilum said:

I actually said this to a friend and she told me it's not about that but it's that they've been working out consistently for a long time--probably daily--so if they skip a day they risk their muscles cramping up and being sore the day of the show so they have to keep their muscles working in some way to avoid cramping. I don't know how accurate this really is but my friend said it's happened to her before in the past

Yeah, it’s called doms aka delayed onset muscle soreness. Usually happens two days after intensive exercise 

1 minute ago, novxk said:

I may be one of a few but I never got the appeal of Julia. She just doesn't scream bombshell to me and I don't get why VS hired her for all those shows. She seemed very awkward (especially in Tough Love, but that may have been the corset's fault) and her smile seemed almost childlike.

I liked Julia, but she wasn't sexy to me. She was more of a classy model, very society girl of the past. I think they hired her because of her height/legs for some of the outfits. Her smile was off to me too. 

However, you can say whatever you want about Karlie, she definetely got special treatment during her first show, but she got it because she was already HUGE in the fashion industry and she has become HUGE by herself, by far with the help of nobody connections or her family.

Just now, BehatiPrincess said:

Yeah, it’s called doms aka delayed onset muscle soreness. Usually happens two days after intensive exercise 

See I wouldn't know this because my exercising is lazy lol.. sometimes I'm sore the next day when I wake up but never 2 days after

Just now, phang.s said:

She’s naturally skinny, but I’m convinced she restricts. From her vlogs she doesn’t eat enough with how much she works out. She usually doesn’t look this bad though. Too many of these girls go overboard near show time and VS needs to put their foot down about it. 

I agree about her restriction, I hope she adds some few pounds. By the way is that a new pic of hers? 

3 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

I think most of the vs angels are providing their services to rich men anyways it's kinda obv 

Are we talking about sex or something because most of the angels are in relationships so that makes no sense...

Or all of them are in relationships if I'm not mistaken?