Bellazon

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Dont see the double posts. Did you delete them already. Also, is everything okay with what you have been dealing with?

I've already deleted them, and I'm trying to see if we can legally keep the thread despite the models requests.

What was the outfit count again? 87? 

3 x 13 Angels = 39 

Which leaves 48 outfits left for 42 girls. So theoretically they could do it, and still give a handful of girls a second look, but considering Irina Sharipova(she’s not a regular or even a VS catalog fav) confirmed having two outfits, I feel like their outfit distribution is skewed towards giving as many girls as possible two looks. :/ 

1 hour ago, joanaffsimoes said:

or maybe we can start having a small number of angels again, that would be cool

That would be a blessing.

I am skeptical of it though.  There was an article saying the same thing about Adriana and Michael had to deny it and said it was far from the truth. I don't think VS would decide to not renew Ale's contract but keep Adriana. They wouldn't let her be by herself

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

That would be a blessing.

I am skeptical of it though.  There was an article saying the same thing about Adriana and Michael had to deny it and said it was far from the truth. I don't think VS would decide to not renew Ale's contract but keep Adriana. They wouldn't let her be by herself

yes, I agree. I think when they decide to leave they will do it together

I think there are only 3 "contestants" left for opening the show tbh.

Candice - It's freaking "queen" Candice making her post baby comeback so there is no way VS won't highlight that.

Josephine - Is a fan's favorite and seems to have a decent fanbase in China since she went there twice with VS (and bcs she has been teasing and acting all excited again, but well it's Josephine so it could be for nothing tho lol) + VS likes to spoil her with anything (like last year so wouldn't be surprised) + saw nothing of her in any of the making of videos yet

Sara - She has been mentioning in several interviews that she is super excited and has never opened anything before, besides she has been improving her runway and well she's just great + neither saw anything of her in the making of videos yet

Keeping my money on Candice for this one tho.