Bellazon

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Erin did well for the first walk, second walk not so. At least in the VSFS history, all models handled their wardrobe malfunctioning gracefully and it makes Erin look bad.

Fernanda had a thread from her outfit tangled in to her shoe and she still carried on and posed in the camera, KK's shoe came out in Fly With Me and she marched out and back bare footed on her left leg, Miranda's shoes came off in 2011 during Ballet and she never once looked down and just kept walking until she was out of sight.

Other examples, Doutzen's wing in Dangerous Liaison in 2012 nearly smacked Rihanna in the face and she was professional about it by not freaking out. 2014, she nearly fell off the runway because of Karlie's little moment with Taylor but acted like nothing happened. Elsa's 3D wings in PINK University smacked Ariana in the face and she kept walking too and kept her cool. I'm pretty sure Elsa must have felt shitty then but a model needs to keep her cool when she's on stage. There are a ton of videos of model falling in HF runways too, but they don't make an awkward scene out of themselves. Jessica Stam fell numerous times in HF, she laughed about it, clapped her hands, the audience followed suit and she finished her walk. It's better than looking shocked and not knowing how to respond. 

What did she do wrong? She looked down at her control when she's right in front of the camera, the moment where she had her spotlight. In 2012, she repeated the same mistake by refusing to go out without her hat. Shit happens, I get the girl's a tad bit upset her favorite outfits aren't holding together nicely. But to have that aired on to national television so the entire world can see a stage usher shout at a model when its her moment to shine is pretty messed up. VS could have did that for drama, but I think it was a silent shade to her. 

Elsa didn't even know she hit Ariana until she saw the pics.

4 minutes ago, to_the_stars said:

Regarding Erin, look into her thread. There is a postVS radio interview. She goes into it saying it hit her how her best friends (the other angels) forgot about her the moment she left the brand.

Edit: it's a weird interview. She really seems to be in a not so good of a place...

I'm not really surprised by this. I'm sure most of the girls are friends more due to their circumstances than just genuine friends who will stay friends forever. I'm sure she was really bitter about it too.

10 minutes ago, ilum said:

I'm not really surprised by this. I'm sure most of the girls are friends more due to their circumstances than just genuine friends who will stay friends forever. I'm sure she was really bitter about it too.

During those days VS was really trying to push the "girls squad" thing with Erin, Rosie, Lily, Behati, Chanel etc. Just watch the 2010 show, you can almost believe it :smile:

Anyone with a link to the Erin interviews?

There are definitely a few friendships between the angels that have last after they have left the brand (Candice and Doutzen, Candice and Rosie).  Definitely some that haven't - Erin and everyone (although I feel they were probably told to distance themselves from Erin once she started slandering the brand).  A big friendship that didn't last was Miranda and Rosie - they had a bday party together back in the day.

2 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

Behati is almost 7 months pregnant and she looks really cute. Remember when some people wanted her to walk pregnant? :p

9F9D24BC-A26D-449A-BD4B-3E3B55704BEF.png

So... The baby is coming out in February. Anyone wants to take bets on when she gets pregnant with the third one? I'm going with middle of March.