Bellazon

19 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

where is that

I saw a couple of pictures while I was looking through Dasha and Kate's  tagged photos, but now I can't find them anywhere. :sad: 

It was a picture of Gigi's video and a text saying that like they denied the visa to the russian girls that didn't did anything wrong they should deny Gigi's too because she is racist and all that drama. 

22 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Are these photos from fittings or for some of the in between segments?

I’m pretty sure they were just regular outfits for filming promo/inbetween segments. Taylor posted that picture on her IG, and she wouldn’t have been allowed if it was a show outfit. 

7 minutes ago, Guest iloveme said:

i think it's candice

and maybe she will walk in nomadic segment...

and this outfit looks so messy........

i hope candice in goddess or winter's tale... please

5a09bfad77b2b_VSFS_Episode5_Balmain_1600x900462.jpg.b982e27f674f6cfbb5f18c7078cbb210.jpg

I think that's Devon while creating the outfits, Candice's hair was not that light at the fittings. 

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

I think that's Devon while creating the outfits, Candice's hair was not that light at the fittings. 

And didn't another outfit candice had on was like white, and you all thought it was a press outfit? But nothing like that has come out yet. I feel like candice's hair was that light though

12 minutes ago, Chessie said:

This is Candice, but I can't see how the outfit is awful when you literally don't see anything except for necklace. :D

I don’t think all Angels will be walking in the Balmain collection. Depending on the placement of sections too.

I think that Martha, Lais, Taylor and Elsa might not walk for Balmain.

Adriana, Alessandra, Candice and Lily will definitely walk it. And because they’ve used them for the promotions I’m sure Josephine, Stella, Sara, Jasmine and Romee will.