Bellazon

I can't find anything on the official fashion show page or Instagram.

Either that's the official list of performers or we're being played by someone who's really good at photoshop.

katy's meh. 

Its about time they booked Harry. I always thought he would get booked with One direction.

miguel is a pleasant surprise! I haven't heard many of his songs (except for #beautiful with Mariah Carey) but it's nice to know VS actually experimented with choosing a new performer that isn't Bruno or The Weeknd (still love them!).

1 minute ago, breakneckspeed said:

I can't find anything on the official fashion show page or Instagram.

Either that's the official list of performers or we're being played by someone who's really good at photoshop.

katy's meh. 

Its about time they booked Harry. I always thought he would get booked with One direction.

miguel is a pleasant surprise! I haven't heard many of his songs (except for #beautiful with Mariah Carey) but it's nice to know VS actually experimented with choosing a new performer that isn't Bruno or The Weeknd (still love them!).

Maybe really good?

I'm still doubting these are the confirmed performers, but I did some digging nevertheless lol.

Miguel and Olivier Rousteing follow each other on IG, so maybe Olivier requested him for the Balmain Segment.

But Miguel's music doesn't fit the Punk segment at all, so I don't know. On the other, that hasn't stopped VS before lol

Just now, Glamazonia said:

The asian fanbase isn’t that big I think, so an asian performer would bring A LOT of attention from new people since they have a big population. Nothing compared to France.

Kinda agree. However, VSFS is still an American/European (mostly) show no matter where it lands 

Just Miguel and Harry are fine to me. I can see a great show with those two, why do we need Katy Perry? the women is a complete mess lately and all her new music is kinda trashy. 

From Harry, Only Angel, Kiwi or Woman would be my pick. He always sings the song the wants no matter if it's a single or not, but Sign of the times is a good song too. 

Last time VS got something remotely similar to a K-pop act was with justin bieber and it was a freaking mess. Miguel is just the right kind of sexy, mature and not all in your face. I don't believe VS would choose him, so I give Oliver credits for that.