Bellazon

4 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Oooooh. I accidentally came across a short Balmain video teasing Episode 5.

http://www.elle.com/fashion/a13524228/heres-your-first-look-at-victorias-secrets-balmain-collaboration/

Still don't like the looks. 

I like the fashion, hope it doesn't get too repetitive form one outfit to the other.

Dude, that guy's lips are beyond Elsa level...

Screenshot_20171113-092026.jpg

What was wrong with Josephines opening last year? 

I thought she looked fantastic, especially her pose at the end, she really was shining, her smile was radiant! :smile: 

Yeah, she could have done one or two kisses less, but other than that I thought she did great!

And for Ale, she is my favourite Angel! I love her walk! So calm but yet so sexy. She does great on the runway, and her Wild Things opening was one of the best openings ever! It was energetic, sexy and fierce. Not many models can do openings like that, I think she killed it!

Last but not least the Balmain outfit looks amazing, especially the lingerie, they actually did something with it, thank god! It's not just a plain bra and panty, it looks like they put thought into it :smile: The jacket is great too, but would rather see it without. But it's great to see some skin of the models. Hope that girls that get to wear the jackets on the runway, take them off to show their body, they work hard for!