Bellazon

6 minutes ago, camomille said:

No offense as she might be telling the truth, but why does almost everyone always immediately believe someone when they say they're related to/friends with someone connected to VS? It could be the whole "my friend's aunt" story all over again.

Omg yeah it's getting annoying 

4 hours ago, Fuka said:

Do not believe that any fashion designer would be able to take care of a lingerie show ... There are other criteria than for high fashion, for VSFS you have to sell glamor and sexy. I'm not always a fan of Sophia's work but I'm for stability, everything changed can be a disaster. I don't think she's responsible for the loss of interest of some for the VSFS

IMO a mark of a good designer is he/she can collaborate within any field of design and have something to say through his/her language. It's design not science and I am sure there are tons of designers who could be both qualified and eager to replace the current design consultant. 

5 minutes ago, camomille said:

No offense as she might be telling the truth, but why does almost everyone always immediately believe someone when they say they're related to/friends with someone connected to VS? It could be the whole "my friend's aunt" story all over again.

That wasn't true ? Huh ! :spell:i belived her ! 

Good for Lais! I'm happy for her even though she is one of my least favorites. 

She definitely deserved the FB in terms of seniority but she is boring to me. I watched her FB videos and couldn't wait for them to end.

She seems sweet but nah, but she's too quiet and reserved for me to really care about. And she's pretty but not my style. I wish Elsa (without inflatable looking lips) would have gotten it but oh well. 

However, let me say again that I am really happy for her!!! 

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

IMO a mark of a good designer is he/she can collaborate within any field of design and have something to say through his/her language. It's design not science and I am sure there are tons of designers who could be both qualified and eager to replace the current design consultant. 

That wasn't true ? Huh ! :spell:i belived her ! 

I read some of her old posts and she was accurate like 70-80% of the time :wacko: in regards to segments , also didnt she know how the stage would look like, what colour the FB would be and L'Oreal teaming with VS for hair & makeup almost a month before we found out? and  wether anyone believes her or me for that matter (like I really care) hehe :cain: we'll wait till the show to see everything revealed for ourselves! 

Themes/sketches I honestly think we won't see any this year tbh :/ they're keeping everything really quiet so I could imagine sketches and videos of Angels and models being released after the show, after they're done taping but before they air it, and for themes...we'll have to find out until we watch the show.

i like this method, it makes me more hyped but damnit! I want sketches! :goose-wft:

15 minutes ago, stilleto_stomper said:

Oopsy sorry! I didn't realize I had typed her name after lurking on her instagram, I meant Victoria Lee**  

VICTORIA WILL CLOSE PINK?? OMG :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

i was pissed she was in Pink but in this case i can deal with it, i hope this means they like her a lot and she will walk again next time

1 hour ago, stilleto_stomper said:

Themes/sketches I honestly think we won't see any this year tbh :/ they're keeping everything really quiet so I could imagine sketches and videos of Angels and models being released after the show, after they're done taping but before they air it, and for themes...we'll have to find out until we watch the show.

i like this method, it makes me more hyped but damnit! I want sketches! :goose-wft:

Do you have more information??? 

Some disappointed fans can always say that Lais is boring but when we see the number of views or likes on the pictures and videos of Lais and her FB I am quite impressed. When we see the comments on this FB we see that it is well worth.

1 hour ago, bump said:

Good for Lais! I'm happy for her even though she is one of my least favorites. 

She definitely deserved the FB in terms of seniority but she is boring to me. I watched her FB videos and couldn't wait for them to end.

She seems sweet but nah, but she's too quiet and reserved for me to really care about. And she's pretty but not my style. I wish Elsa (without inflatable looking lips) would have gotten it but oh well. 

However, let me say again that I am really happy for her!!! 

Yeah lais bored me for me she's lucky to get the fantasy bra but she never post on social media or anything she doesn't outshine or have a spark like seriously she could of been more sexier or something it was boring to watch it's like bleh next 

7 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yeah lais bored me for me she's lucky to get the fantasy bra but she never post on social media or anything she doesn't outshine or have a spark like seriously she could of been more sexier or something it was boring to watch it's like bleh next 

:pop::Amelie_wft:it becomes fun

6 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm actually more worried about Amilna herself, leaks like this will impact the model's career opportunity more with VS than the show itself. It's about time the thread goes in to lock down mode.

Yeah I don't get why she's exposing stuff or whoevers aunt like seriously