Bellazon

I expect them to add Grace, focus on Zuri a little, then add her later on in her career, probably after most of the NAs have left. Blanca, Georgia, Ming, Sanne, and Kelly are the current girls I se having the most potential to be promoted. I would love to see Barbara F or Cindy get the promotion, but Babs is pushing 30. Cindy's only 22, so there's always a chance. 

13 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

I expect them to add Grace, focus on Zuri a little, then add her later on in her career, probably after most of the NAs have left. Blanca, Georgia, Ming, Sanne, and Kelly are the current girls I se having the most potential to be promoted. I would love to see Barbara F or Cindy get the promotion, but Babs is pushing 30. Cindy's only 22, so there's always a chance. 

Agreed. However, I see Maria having a better chance of being an Angel than Zuri tbh 

Blanca liked the picture that Elsa posted (the one above) from the fan acc that made the edit. I told my self that after last year's plot twist I would never get my hopes high on Elsa's FB again but this bitches are making it harder. 

13 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Blanca liked the picture that Elsa posted (the one above) from the fan acc that made the edit. I told my self that after last year's plot twist I would never get my hopes high on Elsa's FB again but this bitches are making it harder. 

Elsa definitely got the FB this year, it's not like she isn't making it any obvious :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Elsa definitely got the FB this year, it's not like she isn't making it any obvious :rofl: 

I don't know, last year we tought that she got it too and nope, maybe they ended up giving it to Martha, with VS we never now.  :rofl: 

45 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Holy shit, I forgot Cindy Bruna is THAT young. It's hard to see her that way, she looks older than her actual age :/.

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

she sometimes repost fan edit pics by fans? on instagram? ... idk.. i know Candice yes for example.

No, she don't. She never did that before, and she doesn't follow any fan accounts or her #elsahosk, she said she didn't like it before, that's why I'm feeling it like a hint. She usually don't  do that. But I repeat, I'm not getting my hopes high again. 

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Apparently, the rumors of a black VS robe is true o.o

ad12fd26ly1fj2n1njreoj20u01hc42m.jpg  ad12fd26ly1fj2n1n1ltaj20u01hcq77.jpg

2 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Told you guys :cain: I prefer the black one anyway 

I don't think so tbh, it's this robe but in black: https://www.victoriassecret.com/lingerie/kimonos/long-satin-kimono-very-sexy?ProductID=343497&CatalogueType=OLS. Martha showed it on VS's Snapchat yesterday and the back didn't have anything about the VSFS on it. Can't find screenshots and it's already been over 24 hours so it's not there anymore though.

45 minutes ago, camomille said:

I don't think so tbh, it's this robe but in black: https://www.victoriassecret.com/lingerie/kimonos/long-satin-kimono-very-sexy?ProductID=343497&CatalogueType=OLS. Martha showed it on VS's Snapchat yesterday and the back didn't have anything about the VSFS on it. Can't find screenshots and it's already been over 24 hours so it's not there anymore though.

This is the video, and yeah, it's not the official show robe. 

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18979407_1615634438496780_1394300848485433344_n.mp4

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Am I the only one who finds Martha to be a lil too much overdoing her role as a spokesperson sometimes? I mean she does a good job but sometimes when I see a clip of her she can sound so fake and too exaggerate.. Like girl calm down a little, it's just a kimono or whatever she is showing off.