Bellazon

Callbacks August 22nd

- Jessica Clarke (confirmed via IG)

- Danielle Knudson (confirmed via IG)

- Chase Carter (confirmed via IG  by Timur Emerek)

- Maia Cotton (confirmed via IG)

- Caroline Kelly (confirmed via IG)

- Ophelie Guillermand (confirmed via IG)

- Megan Way (confirmed via IG)

- Chantal Monaghan (confirmed via IG)

- Lauren de Graaf (confirmed via IG)

- Gizele Oliveira (confirmed via IG)

- Lorena Rae (confirmed via IG)

- Shanina Shaik  (confirmed via IG)

- Toni Garrn (confirmed-ish via IG - Casting via Skype)

- Frida Aasen (confirmed via IG  by Timur Emerek)

- Hilary Rhoda (confirmed via IG)

- Zhenya Katava (confirmed via IG)

- Alexina Graham (confirmed via IG  by Timur Emerek)

11 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Leave out Sui for FB, that's as BS as it gets, even I'm not buying it. To sum up what I'm reading so far 

1) A reputable Chinese fashion official leaked that Sui signed an angel contract, another said they've heard nothing of it. 

2) This is AA's last walk apparently.

3) Candice is rumored to have the FB, people keep talking about Candy (Candice) & Pumpkin (don't know who).

4) One of the segments this year is either reminiscent of Wild Things, possibly linked to the African cultural segment.

5) One of the Asians is closing a segment, probably not the first & last segment, but maybe the in between ones. Strongest clue now is Sui, nothing about Ming so far. 

All of it lacks source. I'm trying to navigate through Weibo. I'm just as confused as you guys :rofl:. You know what sucks more? Weibo crashes whether you're on browser or on phone. It's a cheapskate Twitter/IG/Pinterest/FB. 

It would be nice if one of the Chinese models got the FB but unfortunately it is probably wishful thinking. There is always hope VS will surprise us.

In Adriana's thread someone found an unverified article saying this is her last VSFS. It would be a shame if both Ale & Adriana left at the same time. Although I do think it is time for them to hang up their wings and give some of the newer Angels a chance to shine.

Isn't calling a person "Pumpkin" in Chinese a term to say someone is fat??? I don't think any of them are fat (even if they were it is ok) so I am not sure. I am thinking it is Behati b/c her hair color could sometimes be described as pumpkin shade. Is she even back this year?

I have noticed the trend of VS posting segments hinting at future show locations like London, Paris and China. Maybe they are considering a show in Africa?

I hope they have a Chinese model opening and/or closing everything segment. Again probably wishful thinking.

Thank you! :flower:

Just now, Kallisti said:

Pumpkin should be Behati because of her Witch outfit in Calendar Girls? The rumours about another double FB are startinnnggg

Keep them coming, is nice to speculate before knowing EVERYTHING about the show

Candice and Behati, wow that would be so cute

But what exactly say about pumpkin and candy? I found very hard that Behati got the fantasy bra tbh, the girl is so from VS that even her fans are afraid for her angel contract and let's face it, she's not Adriana or Alessandra to get a FB without working with the brand for the whole year. And Candice came back to VS in late May and I'm pretty that by that time whoever is going to wear the bra was already choosen and they already had told her.

I know Bee is on the VS website, but I could still see her pulling out before the show, and they're listing her as an Angel until her departure is officially announced. :idk: She seems extremely over VS. I'm still not clear on why she missed the holiday commercial, since she was in LA and didn't seem to be working on anything else. I personally think someone who cared about their relationship with the brand would put a little effort in to make the one biggest shoot of the year, especially since it was in the country this year and only a 2/3 hr flight from her. 

Maybe she will still walk, but I could definitely see this being her last year. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I know Bee is on the VS website, but I could still see her pulling out before the show. :idk: She seems extremely over VS. I'm still not clear on why she missed the commercial, since she was in LA and didn't seem to be working on anything else. I personally think someone who cared about their relationship with the brand would put a little effort in to make the one biggest shoot of the year. 

Maybe is her farewellshow, like 2013 for erin

34 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

It would be nice if one of the Chinese models got the FB but unfortunately it is probably wishful thinking. There is always hope VS will surprise us.

In Adriana's thread someone found an unverified article saying this is her last VSFS. It would be a shame if both Ale & Adriana left at the same time. Although I do think it is time for them to hang up their wings and give some of the newer Angels a chance to shine.

Isn't calling a person "Pumpkin" in Chinese a term to say someone is fat??? I don't think any of them are fat (even if they were it is ok) so I am not sure. I am thinking it is Behati b/c her hair color could sometimes be described as pumpkin shade. Is she even back this year?

I have noticed the trend of VS posting segments hinting at future show locations like London, Paris and China. Maybe they are considering a show in Africa?

I hope they have a Chinese model opening and/or closing everything segment. Again probably wishful thinking.

Thank you! :flower:

Next year's show very well may be in Africa! Ed and Russell both went to South Africa recently! If that's the case...black models galore :wub6yh2cm:

So if the show will be in Africa then Candice or Behati can get the FB as they're both came from there. But I'm sure for 99,9% this year is the last one for Bee. She doesn't seem interested in work with the brand at all

16 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Next year's show very well may be in Africa! Ed and Russell both went to South Africa recently! If that's the case...black models galore :wub6yh2cm:

That would be cool if they did show in Africa :hehe:

15 minutes ago, willash said:

If next year show is in South Africa, I really doubt this would be the last year of Bee.

I agree. They will probably have her just walk the show and maybe do the commercial. Kinda like Miranda towards the end of her Angelship.

A LOT of people are speculating this may be Adriana and Ale's last year but how many times have we heard that? :rofl: since the 2008 show everyone has been saying it'll be Adri's last year. I'm 100% sure she'll continue to be an Angel when she has gray hairs and is in a wheelchair or using a walker