Bellazon

19 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I'm ready for the meltdowns if Hailey makes it to the show, it could be the revival of the salty thread.:rofl:

I know. :cain: But I really think she could be great. Everybody deserves a chance to prove us wrong, like Megan for example; she got her chance, she sucked and now we all hate her in peace. 

Barbara Fialho

BodyByIza

Cindy Bruna - She showed up wearing a VS bralette and this folks, is how you kiss ass properly :rofl: 

Daniela Braga

Georgia Fowler

Kelly Gale

Nadine Leopold

Satan

Noel Berry

Roosmarijn de Kok

Sharam Diniz

Fernanda Liz

Abby Champion

ALs2Z0yo.jpg 8k2p680k.jpg xd24J8Ig.jpg gJXvTHFj.jpg 3ZrxDiJN.jpg RUFt31wm.jpg 8j5xP0UL.jpg VbSGa1cL.jpg kuYJ8Cl9.jpg 1bCLqFxJ.jpgvI5gkwJq.jpg bk9SIsD8.jpg Bk67zHIp.jpg

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Barbara Fialho

BodyByIza

Cindy Bruna - She showed up wearing a VS bralette and this folks, is how you kiss ass properly :rofl: 

Daniela Braga

Georgia Fowler

Kelly Gale

Nadine Leopold

Satan

Noel Berry

Roosmarijn de Kok

Sharam Diniz

Fernanda Liz

ALs2Z0yo.jpg 8k2p680k.jpg xd24J8Ig.jpg gJXvTHFj.jpg 3ZrxDiJN.jpg RUFt31wm.jpg 8j5xP0UL.jpg VbSGa1cL.jpg kuYJ8Cl9.jpg 1bCLqFxJ.jpgvI5gkwJq.jpg bk9SIsD8.jpg

Bárbara, Cindy and Devon are making the cast too? That's weird.

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Bárbara, Cindy and Devon are making the cast too? That's weird.

Allegedly everyone has to go to castings except for contracted models which are the Angels + Pink spokesperson, other than those sixteen (or fifteen? Behati?) women everyone else should go to castings. We'll see how true that is soon I guess, tomorrow is the last day of castings so whoever doesn't show up got a free pass to the show

Who the hell is Tako?  I never heard from her before and now I was looking for some good funny Behandice fans coments on Ed's pictures and all I see is #VSFSTAKO and her fans going more crazy than the Behandice's and I'm like... :huh:

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm surprised we're not hearing anything from Xiao, Ming, Sui & Liu. Isn't this supposed to be a VSFS with focus on Asians? Didn't Xiao attended the first round of castings two days ago? Did she not make it?

No idea about Xiao, but I'm sure Ming, Sui and Liu will go straight to callbacks like all the regulars (see Devon, Cindy, Bruna, Iza, Flavia and Bridget). Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Ming and Sui don't have to do the castings at all, they are being used to promote the show in China so I'm 100% confident they are both walking. Luping Wang was at the callbacks today and Jessie Li too.

Wireimage is being way too slow and this grandma needs her beauty sleep, hopefully I'll wake up to good news

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

No idea about Xiao, but I'm sure Ming, Sui and Liu will go straight to callbacks like all the regulars. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Ming and Sui don't have to do the castings at all, they are being used to promote the show in China so I'm 100% confident they are both walking. Luping Wang was at the callbacks today and Jessie Li too.

Wireimage is being way too slow and this grandma needs her beauty sleep, hopefully I'll wake up to good news

Thanks. Luping Wang is gorgeous, I hope she makes the cut. The show needs more Asians, and by that I mean at least 10 Asians, not 5 or 6. 

2 hours ago, Chessie said:

I know. :cain: But I really think she could be great. Everybody deserves a chance to prove us wrong, like Megan for example; she got her chance, she sucked and now we all hate her in peace. 

I have nothing against Hailey, I actually like the girl. And I do agree that everyone deserves a chance to prove us right or wrong (her body is on point btw) but... The meltdowns are going to be freaking gold and I'm here for it, VS fan accs can be so dramatic sometimes.:D

Hailey probably got It and VS will most likely post her casting video like they did with the Hadids this past 2 years rip. 

My fingers are crossed for Georgia, BLANCA, Leomie, Willow, Zhenya, Frida, Robin and Daniela. I like Nadine and she worked so hard for it even though I think she's so skinny lately, and I sadly don't think it's naturally skinny. Paige Reifler should have attended the castings, that girl has such cool vibes. She could easily be the next behati, but hotter.

Ed just commented "Always a pleasure to see you cool woman". Personally I wouldn't mind Sadie. I'd take her over Hailey, Mackinly or Puleri anyday. She has a beautiful body and classic/delicate features but still with the girl next door thing going on. She'll probably do good on pink. 

2 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I agree with everything said about China/East Asia, they are notoriously racist towards people with darker skinned tones that even Indians get treated terribly in Hong Kong. However, VS is a GLOBAL brand that has models from all over the world so I highly doubt they won't cast any darker skinned models this year because of the show's location. Also let's not forget, the lineup this year will be small comprared to the previous year's when we had 47-51 models for the shows. The lineup this year will most likely be in the 35-40 range due to China's strict visa policies when it comes to travel, so they're probably picking girls who already have their shit settled before the show so they don't screw VS over last minute.

:sad: I obviously cannot speak for the Indian experience in HK but I always thought it was odd they were always working in the security and service industry like bank security guards and bellhops :unsure: And to be fair, people are much more open-minded in Asia nowadays. I know many S. Koreans embrace and admire Black people. And like all the other continents, culture and belief systems varies from country to country (often even within the country). Kinda like how the culture in England is different from culture in German although they are both in Europe. Or how the culture in Georgia is different from the culture in New York although they are part of the USA :smile:

56 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I have nothing against Hailey, I actually like the girl. And I do agree that everyone deserves a chance to prove us right or wrong (her body is on point btw) but... The meltdowns are going to be freaking gold and I'm here for it, VS fan accs can be so dramatic sometimes.:D

Vs fan accs on Instagram are probably my favorite part of this time of the year. Everyone go crazy sendig nosense confessions. :D