Bellazon

Was this thread locked down yesterday? Couldn't seem to post any comments. Although I think it's about time we started locking down the thread, because I'm seeing IG pages like keepingupwiththeangels and victoriasecretpix taking our work without crediting the right person. I think Sophia is involved in the callbacks, she posted on IG story that she's on the way to VS HQ. 

AeoeD7Ap.jpgNSbNboBY.jpg
getty

"

NEW YORK, NY - AUGUST 18: Model Tori Praver attends casting for the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on August 18, 2017"

Ed0DLJFd.jpg

"NEW YORK, NY - AUGUST 18: Model Nimue Smit attends casting for the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on August 18, 2017 in New York City."

Surprised by Tori, but she's back in LA and callbacks are tomorrow, so the odds are she didn't make it either.

I want to know about Hannah Ferguson and Natalie Ludwig, but both of them are keeping quiet

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Confirmed NOT walking getting callbacks

Carolina Sanchez

Alena Blohm
Senait
Daria K
Ihua
Jasmine Daniels
Wallette W

Also, fuck our luck, Sophia is in NYC for callbacks

Others confirmed NOT to be attending callbacks:

Alicia Herbeth

Annika Krijt 

Cayley King

Darya Kostenich (if you were referring to Daria Khlistun as Daria K)

Emma Bartlett 

Hannah Donker

Iesha Hodges

Isabel Scholten

Kid Plotnikova

Lila Flowers

Megan Puleri (THANK GOD)

Nimue Smit

Raquel Lima

Regan Kemper

Regitze Christensen

Stephanie Lyne 

Yada Villaret

Danielle Knudson also doesn't appear to have made it, but nothing official has been confirmed. 

I was really hoping for Alicia, Raquel, Hannah, and Senait... Too bad. 

4 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Chase Carter is currently shooting for Sports Illustrated (first official Rookie announced!), so unless she got special permission to delay her callback, I doubt she made it. At least she's finding success regardless of this casting call. 

She is done shooting for SI, she did two days and now they are shooting another girl so it's very possible she made it. Also, i doubt she'd be dumb enough to double book herself like this for the two biggest gigs of the industry. I have my fingers crossed  her

Just now, Clauds said:

She is done shooting for SI, she did two days and now they are shooting another girl so it's very possible she made it. Also, i doubt she'd be dumb enough to double book herself like this for the two biggest gigs of the industry. I have my fingers crossed  her

Good point. Girl is doing well though! Honestly would be surprising to get both in the same year, but she is cute.