Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

What exactly does he say that is left wing?  

I am not talking about "political climate", but in the Political science perspective.

He does talk about individualism. :chicken:

America is traditionally libertarian in a sense, free and strong private enterprise and a small government is the founding attitude of our country.  

I don't think his stuff is "pseudo science".  It's rhetoric where he uses his psychological knowledge to craft  it.  Other "academic" pundits do the exact same thing.  In the west,  most of them pimp "social democracy" which is why so many believe in this system.

Only a few will shrill for conservatives.  A prominent example is Thomas Sowell of the Hoover institution at Stanford University, who did something similar as Peterson but with his old Ph.D in economics.  He retired a few months ago.  I heard that Peterson aligned himself with a conservative university in Canada not long ago.  He's probably destroyed his chances for tenure at his current institution.

20 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I don't think he is about social equality, he strongly favors inequality like libertarians do. 

18 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Agreed! 

You should ask him...... he reads his email and responds. :chicken:

Vegan extremists keep attacking, threatening, assaulting butchers and fishmongers (WTF?) in France. I keep thinking that I like lions, panthers, bears, wolves and all these natural predators that are key to an ecosystem. I keep thinking that I have a natural need to eat meat, and that active minority groups, with their intolerance, shouldn't mess with nature.

https://www.francebleu.fr/infos/societe/a-marseille-les-vegan-multiplient-les-actions-contre-la-consommation-de-produits-d-origine-animale-1530638068

At the same time, I'm thinking that extremists trigger our responsive energy, which may sometimes prevent us from sinking to boredom. But it'd be better if they had something interesting to say :cain:

Anyway, I swatted a mosquito last night, is this a criminal act now? :cain:

• 2 weeks later...