Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

OF COURSE THEY ARE.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

spSSZMS.png

"The goal is to increase incentives for the incarcerated population to practice good behavior and follow the rules while serving their time and participate in rehabilitative and educational programs, which will lead to safer prisons," Dana Simas, a state Office of Administrative Law spokeswoman, said in a statement about the mass release of prisoners in the Golden State.

"Additionally, these changes would help to reduce the prison population by allowing incarcerated persons to earn their way home sooner," she added.

These “incentives” are a part of an effort to give inmates “good time credits” to quicken their release.

Of those who are set to be released, nearly 20,000 are serving life sentences. Another 10,000 inmates were convicted for serious nonviolent offenses who have served half of their initial sentence.

Backfiring in.... 3........ 2..........1.....

El KEKW Do your thing...

pMG2Jwy.png

Takes one to know one Mr Emmy Man  :rofl:

--

On serious note - Maybe you stop sending Covid patients to nursing homes you piece of shit. And maybe unlike you, we know enough not to swap bodily fluids with grandma when we are sick. And dont give me that a symptomatic bullshit either. That was from running way to many pcr test cycle you fuck.

RIP all the Gma and Gpas :(

Joe admits DOCTOR Jill is directing some (lets be honest, most of it) America's domestic policy. :rofl:

yv8NWc9.png

Joe and Jill are visiting schools in Virginia as part of the “Getting America Back on Track” tour.

Biden delivered remarks at Tidewater Community College in Norfolk where he promoted his $2 trillion infrastructure plan.

Joe Biden called on the rich to pay their “fair share” to fund 13 years of public school, including 2 years of “free” community college.

“It is paid for by making sure corporate America and the wealthiest 1% pay their fair share,” Biden said

At one point Joe Biden justified his gargantuan infrastructure plan by claiming that if he didn’t support free education, Jill would make him sleep in the doghouse.

“By the way, I have to admit, if I didn’t have these positions I would be sleeping in the Lincoln bedroom, rather than the Vice Presidents – uh Presidents bedroom,” Biden said.

81 million votes… :rofl:

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

In all seriousness, they have had Zuck on. So it's hardly consistent.

Musk is a doofus on social media but Zuck's company has done a lot more damage to the world than Tesla.

Elon Musk seems to have an affinity for Alt Right/MAGA whatever they call themselves..that's probably obvious he would not be welcome in a liberal show.

He also likes the Synder cut and the Joe Rogan show, another thing that right wingers also like.  I get the impression that he's trying to align himself with this political culture rather than the left.  I call them the "Secular conservative".  Will my label gain traction? :D