Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

39 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

You didn’t know about the X-Men? 

I did, I just forgot.

The most recognize thing for me is how she was used as the character model for the classic game, "The Last of US".

The_Last_of_Us_collectibles_package_cove

In the "Last of US 2" she is tomboy lesbian.

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess in part 3 she'd have to be transgender?!!

One thing I don't get about the "Biden stole the election" conspiracy theory.

Taking it at face value, if Dems forged ballots on a truly massive scale, why did they fail to skew the results down-ballot? You have to be pretty fucking idiotic to fix the presidential election, yet still allow countless Republican candidates to win at the federal and state level.

So on the one hand they committed fraud on a massive scale, but they were apparently not smart or ambitious enough to pick up more senate/house and state house seats with the same fraud?

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Wait, didn't Ashley Johnson voice that character in the Last of Us?

So they used a difference voice actress and likeness?

It was based on Ellen Page from breakout (Oscar nominated role) in "Juno"

ellen-page-1-1.jpg51jXKIm7JrL._AC_.jpg

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

One thing I don't get about the "Biden stole the election" conspiracy theory.

This would have made more sense if hundreds of thousands of Americans didn't die from Trump's tag-team with COVID..

One of the first lessons of studying Third Reich history is from the downfall of the Reich and the Hitler personality cult.  Most people lost faith in him and his cause but hung on because they thought the alternative (unconditional surrender) was worse.  Then there was a minority, a sizable group of true believers that stuck with him until the Russians were in front of his bunker.   After the war, this sizable group shrunk down even further into a small hardcore groups or silence.  They were gradually prosecuted by the majority, who quickly turned on everything that happened and everyone involved prior to 1946, often pretending that they thought and acted differently back then.  The people of the past, and those that still hung to it, became the scapegoats of the "new society".  

6 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I'm not really talking about Biden's popularity or lack thereof or Trump's popularity or lack thereof.

But if you are going to game the election at a massive scale, don't you try and also pick up some more congressmen, senators, even governors...?

Well, I just get to the source: why people invent conspiracy theories.  It is based on emotions, not logic.  

For a grand conspiracy theory to become true there needs to a sufficiently large mass of verifiable and credible evidence rather than some short, emotionally provocative stories.  I mean something so long and extensive that it would take hundreds or thousands of pages to document.

I saw some of Biden's rather fiery Tulsa speech yesterday.  I am more on the side of the liberals in regard to racism but it still comes across as ass-kissing.  Maybe it's because of Biden's big white head and he's surrounded by hundreds of blacks. :rofl:

9 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I saw some of Biden's rather fiery Tulsa speech yesterday.  I am more on the side of the liberals in regard to racism but it still comes across as ass-kissing.  Maybe it's because of Biden's big white head and he's surrounded by hundreds of blacks. :rofl:

He was an Oreo. :angel::alien:

I am watching the New York Mayoral debate.  It's a shit show, nonstop bull, 4 experienced people and the rest are businessmen and SJW's.  One of the SJW candidates is hyperaggressive and never stops talking.

20 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I am watching the New York Mayoral debate.  It's a shit show, nonstop bull, 4 experienced people and the rest are businessmen and SJW's.  One of the SJW candidates is hyperaggressive and never stops talking.

Umm, isn’t it that way all the time? 

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Umm, isn’t it that way all the time? 

"Most diverse mayoral debate in New York history"

10689276_nyc-mayoral-debate.jpg?w=800&r=

The blacks kept on going on about defund the police lol.

Wiley was a horrible, degenerate SJW rambler and kept on breaking the rules. Morales, also a SJW was horrible.  Yang and McGuire are "why I am here?" Adams was slick and untrustworthy salesman who has no experience.   

Stringer probably came across as the best.  Donovan was ok.  Garcia, Morales, Wiley, Yang, McGuire, Adams came across as bad and having no business running for mayor.