Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

10 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Anyway, whether you agree with CRT or not, it doesn't say "all white people are racist".

It says that white supremacy exists. Those two things aren't the same. But I get why they would pretend otherwise, because "all white people are racist" is easier to attack and ridicule.

Dude, I know you're an honest guy and you want to do the right thing. And I respect that. I mean it.

But you are mistaken. CRT is an appalling theory. It's not because it's defended by people who call themselves the "good guys" that it's good. CRT is a racist theory that categorizes people on the basis of their skin color. CRT is textbook racism. Some texts precisely say that white people are all racist.  And it's not just anti-white, it's also anti-black because it treats black as eternal victims.

Don't just trust CNN, read the source material. CRT is terrible. It stands against everything Martin Luther King fought for.  The world is getting mad with all this shit. Being color blind is what MLK wanted for the US. CRT is color obsessed.

It reminds of when the far left said "defund the police". There were always people to say "no, that's not what they actually meant". Of course it was.

When you're far left politician, you have a free pass. You can say the worst things and sycophants in CNN or MSNBC will defend everything you say. That's political correctness for ya.

PC's smokescreen is "You gotta read between the lines", which means words don't mean what they mean.... That's Orwellian as f***.

I hope CRT (and all these BS theory) never comes to France. This shit is civil unrest material.

There's one constitution here, everybody is equal and the country doesn't recognize "race". This horrible concept has no place here. Again, Martin Luther King would be horrified by this CRT nonsense.

20 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

:rofl:

This shit is taught at school and in companies like Disney or Coca Cola. It's funny how the biggest crooks always embrace PC concepts. :/

BTW, all these nonsense explain why North American school and universities are less and less valuable.

The biggest at virtue signalling are often the less virtuous. We've been saying that for a long time. :rolleyes:

But hey, they're woke, so there will always be someone in the MSM to protect them... whatever they do. That's PC for ya.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Don't just trust CNN, read the source material. CRT is terrible. It stands against everything Martin Luther King fought for.  The world is getting mad with all this shit. Being color blind is what MLK wanted for the US. CRT is color obsessed.

The color blind MLK is a post facto invention. He was far more radical than he is given credit for.

They just conveniently ignore his more extreme ideas for a diluted and harmless version of the man that does not threaten the status quo.

e.g. this speech: