Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

^ @Stormbringer I want the whole deal though :whistle:

49 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

If she is Russian she will do it for money ^^ don't worry.

Bromance :heart:

I already imagine Emmanuel pouring maple syrup all over Justin's chest...

^ I would pay for both but is it wrong of me that I want to see the maple syrup more? :p

That's the problem the world is in love with the young pretty boy PM, everyone seems to love him.

The most recent photo of him "photobombing" the grad class was a hoax and was pre-setup by his staff, there are other instances of this to. Politically we have heard very little of what he wants to do since he has been in power, problem in Canada is someone gets in power and you don't get to really hear or do anything about it for years.

At least Harper pulled us out of the recession and had plans for the economy. Trudeau and Rachel Notley (the premier of Alberta) both have their heads up their ass

'Linda Sarsour is a Sharia-loving, terrorist-embracing, Jew-hating, ticking time bomb,' adding 'it’s now more important than ever to fight Islam in America and particularly its emissaries like Linda Sarsour.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544398/Violence-Milo-Yiannopoulos-protest-Linda-Sarsour-s-CUNY.html

1 minute ago, elfstone said:

The sheer scale of hysteria/conspiracy theories in mainstream media regarding Russia is nothing less than astounding tbh. Somebody needs to point out to these Russiaphobes that its a country( albeit a nuclear armed one  ) with an economy barely the size of South Korea in terms of nominal GDP  -_-

Yes, factually yes. But you can't say Russia has the same weight than S.Korea on the diplomatic and world relationship's chessboard ... Culturally either.

The opportunity of the 300th anniversary of Tsar Peter’s visit to Kingdom of France is just awesome IMO, to restart our relationship with Russia it's perfect.