Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^

lol wth why? she has no reason to slap him..well not that we know of and plus jesus woman its his birthday lol

I dont like the look of his UGLY FACE! lol :laugh: Happy Birthday Vince :fun: hehe :evil:

haha crazy! but are you foreaalll i love his face..him and adriana = major hotness

i cannot wait until thye have kids haha..practically every guy and girl is going to kill me haha lol but you know what would bring the power of ultimate hotness together in unity lmaoo

Angelina & Brad's kid having kids with Wence & Adriana's kid

ahhhhhhhhhhh that would be like the apocalypse :laugh: :laugh:

it would be hotness beyond our measures and a whole new universe of hotness lol :evil:

^

yeah i always watch that show..lovezzittt..and oh yea forgot to tell you guys

um its

E!'s Sexiest: Supermodels

cheers to adriana hopefully she will be #1! but im just being biased :)

on tuesdays at 10/9 central [10 pm on the east coast]

etvbeckfordcrawford0516068ed.jpg

i feel adriana looks more caribbean than any of her other blood....she looks so much like an african in certain pictures too....but she does look kinda mexican or something in other pictures...but i totally dont see any japanese looks in her!! btw plz do tell me who's the no 1 sexiest supermodel!!

^ i can see the japanese in her well. the eyeshape, most hispanics and african americans have bigger eyes, but her eyes are narrow and are a bit feline-ish. that's a japanese trait there. but i agree i can see alot of the african in her, the hispanic in some ways maybe, but mostly the african. i once saw this picture of her, she must of been a bit younger, and she looked sooooooooooo carribean than ever.

its not really caribbean i dont think..okay its definitely not lol its the Afro-Brazilians..my friend and her family are mixed like her ..and the descent goes wayyyyyy back to the portugese taking over the native americans and then importing slaves in south america now known as modern day brazil..well anyways i dont know why in her biography it says shes caribbean really its the Afrp-brazilian..anyways i believe adriana placed #14 :/..number one was who else

that beautiful horse gisele lol i always call her that idk..and wtf they placed STEPHANIE SEYMOUR 24?! the lowest is 25..yea and only 3 or 4 male models the usual marcus, tyson, anthony sabato jr..and i think its someone else..but thats the wrap up..cindy was second..tyra was third

they did a nice cap of adriana though..i loved it..i love when she speaks and when ppl comment on her jajaja this lady was like ugh i tell ppl im brazilian..because when you think of brazil its sex sex sexx! it was hilarious but anyways it was a good show!

quick question (if you're from brasil then this would be very helpful if you anwswered) sorry to go off topic for a moment but i had a seriously big arguement from my friend about brazillians ethnicity. i read from many places on the site and magazines (national geographic) and tv (history channel) that the brazillians are made of many mixes and arent really considered a hispanic ethnicity. i read that they contained many many mixes and i have a relative that lives in brasil, and from what i've heard, i heard brazillians were made up of portguese, a little bit of spanish, or/and german,italian, alittle bit of middle eastern, with a bit of african american, and asian. well my friend claimed that they were ONLY spanish and it was because the south america was conquered by cortez (which is weird becuase i thought he only conquered mexico) anybody know of anything? becuase my stupid friend (he's not really a friend, more like an asshole) just likes to judge people and omg, he's so fucken stupid! well anyway i keep finding sites that clearly indicates that my knowledge was correct, does somebody think differently? if so, can they explain why? becusae i certianly dont get it.

so adriana placed number 14 eh? well that's not bad, who placed first again?

Only spanish? Strange how they speak portugese in Brazil then... ;)

Plus where did all the natives go when the "spanish" came?

And then add the things you just said about imigrants coming there.

Your "friend" is just an idiot, ignore him/her.

quick question (if you're from brasil then this would be very helpful if you anwswered) sorry to go off topic for a moment but i had a seriously big arguement from my friend about brazillians ethnicity. i read from many places on the site and magazines (national geographic) and tv (history channel) that the brazillians are made of many mixes and arent really considered a hispanic ethnicity. i read that they contained many many mixes and i have a relative that lives in brasil, and from what i've heard, i heard brazillians were made up of portguese, a little bit of spanish, or/and german,italian, alittle bit of middle eastern, with a bit of african american, and asian. well my friend claimed that they were ONLY spanish and it was because the south america was conquered by cortez (which is weird becuase i thought he only conquered mexico) anybody know of anything? becuase my stupid friend (he's not really a friend, more like an asshole) just likes to judge people and omg, he's so fucken stupid! well anyway i keep finding sites that clearly indicates that my knowledge was correct, does somebody think differently? if so, can they explain why? becusae i certianly dont get it.

so adriana placed number 14 eh? well that's not bad, who placed first again?

I'm brazilian :wave: it means im portugese and native american

brazil wasn't claimed by the spanish, but by portugal

your friend is wrong

as far as I know..I'm not spanish :)

thank you deleted and sinha! :wave: :laugh: i knew i was right, becuase he claimed that cortez ( a spainyard) that had discovered south america, but that couldnt have been true. and i have found many sites saying brazil is a country that has one of the most ethnicities than anyone else. something about like this:

80%portuguese (can include italian, german, and or spanish), 29% african, 30% japanese, and of course, amerindian which was about 43% becuase i have some friends in brazil, and one looks like an asian, one looks african american, and then one looked like gisele, kind of white-ish. it's the mixes and i knew they have lot's of mixes in them. and he claimed i was wrong. i wanted to punch him, becuase in a way he was disrespecting my brazillian friends and saying they were all "spanish".

again thank you deleted and sinha, for clearing that up for me. :)

wow she only came in 12th?? i think its coz her popularity dropped this year and i'm pretty sure the stripping scene in taxi got gisele the 1st place :p not to mention breaking up with leo....huge story and the leo going after a clone....showing he couldnt get over her!! or maybe gentlemen do prefer blondes :p well whatever it is i somehow feel gisele did deserve it...oops wrong place to have said this!! :p