Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

thank you deleted and sinha! :wave: :laugh: i knew i was right, becuase he claimed that cortez ( a spainyard) that had discovered south america, but that couldnt have been true. and i have found many sites saying brazil is a country that has one of the most ethnicities than anyone else. something about like this:

80%portuguese (can include italian, german, and or spanish), 29% african, 30% japanese, and of course, amerindian which was about 43% becuase i have some friends in brazil, and one looks like an asian, one looks african american, and then one looked like gisele, kind of white-ish. it's the mixes and i knew they have lot's of mixes in them. and he claimed i was wrong. i wanted to punch him, becuase in a way he was disrespecting my brazillian friends and saying they were all "spanish".

again thank you deleted and sinha, for clearing that up for me. :)

No problem :) I had to clear it up cuz Im proud of the many ethnicities of Brasil :laugh:

thank you deleted and sinha! :wave: :laugh: i knew i was right, becuase he claimed that cortez ( a spainyard) that had discovered south america, but that couldnt have been true. and i have found many sites saying brazil is a country that has one of the most ethnicities than anyone else. something about like this:

80%portuguese (can include italian, german, and or spanish), 29% african, 30% japanese, and of course, amerindian which was about 43% becuase i have some friends in brazil, and one looks like an asian, one looks african american, and then one looked like gisele, kind of white-ish. it's the mixes and i knew they have lot's of mixes in them. and he claimed i was wrong. i wanted to punch him, becuase in a way he was disrespecting my brazillian friends and saying they were all "spanish".

again thank you deleted and sinha, for clearing that up for me. :)

No problem :) I had to clear it up cuz Im proud of the many ethnicities of Brasil :laugh:

well it's good to have people who are proud of their ethnicities like you. :)

wow she only came in 12th?? i think its coz her popularity dropped this year and i'm pretty sure the stripping scene in taxi got gisele the 1st place :p not to mention breaking up with leo....huge story and the leo going after a clone....showing he couldnt get over her!! or maybe gentlemen do prefer blondes :p well whatever it is i somehow feel gisele did deserve it...oops wrong place to have said this!! :p

True, but I agree that Gisele deserved it because she is the more successful model. I love Adriana much more, but she doesn't get anywhere near as much work as Gisele does, and it's almost always super high-profile campaigns and the like.

Ah well # 12 aint bad!

^

yea she beat stephanie seymour lol i will never get over that :laugh: its just holy @#$@##@ i dont know stephanies work for v.s. just isnt comparable to adrianas or even gisele's in 1998 i forgot what it was called something like city lights..and it was teh most amazing editorial with laetitia, yasmeen, helena.. :'( sorry im a 90's fanatic!!!

A lot of models actually go along with what the photographer asks them to do, because it's their job and they don't want to offend the photographer or worse, asked to be removed from the editorial and thus, the job being offered to another willing model. If you were given a shot to be in a magazine, would you pass up the offer from getting the exposure? I wouldn't.

As for her being a virgin or not, who cares? Even if it does go against her religion "upbringings", how many people do follow their religion to the fullest, and even so, it's hard to go by it, considering the many contradictions (or so I've heard).

Either way, she's amazing. She can do whatever she wants and still be a virgin. We all can. :laugh:

Honestly, this whole virginity dispute has been dragged through the mud so many times that its barely recognizeable. Why should we deliberately find ways to contradict what she claims to be true? I just don't see the point of automatically assuming someone is a liar instead of just considering the fact that, who da thunk it, SOME people actually tell the truth!

None of us are going to suddenly become enlightened and suddenly just know that she is or is not a virgin. It is her business.