Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I have a question for you guys. If I were to start up a project for making a fan book for Adriana, and could ensure that it was in fact given to her, would any of you submit anything? Poems, letters, artwork, etc. would be accepted and compiled into a book and sent to her.

I would! I actually had written a letter to send her a couple of months ago, but I still haven't sent it yet. :( And I printed out a picture as well for an autograph, but I still haven't sent that either. <_< You guys would read everything though, right? :ninja:

hey,

i m arguin with my GFand i need you to speak your mind.

i think she doenst look like adriana and her sister says the opposite.

i post a pic but please no bashing , that 's very important for her.

i hope you will be cool thanks .

she is in the lef of course, well don't be surprised if a girl come and insult you she can log in with my account lol

post-4381-1150717437_thumb.jpg

Edited by brazilian jiujitsu

As far as sending it to me? I'll have all of that info up on a website that I'll be launching very soon :D

:clap:

Very soon? :whistle:

I'll probably launch tonight or tomorrow :)

Inform as a second after the launch :whistle:

Yes, sadly, I have to :laugh: It's just because we have to make sure she doesn't get anything bad in the letters and everything.

Okay, whenever the address is up, let me know. :) I'll be glad to send something in. Would it be okay for me to send both the letter and picture? :whistle:

lol yes it makes sense..and dont worry im not some 35 yr old fat couch potatoe guy only liking adriana for her pictures..words shall be included :).. oh gawd i hope i can make this in time..and what the hell does a 12 by 12 piece of paper look like :laugh: