Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

HEY I THINK ITS JUST THAT PIC THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE HER CUZ I JUST LOOKED HER UP AND SHE REALLY DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HER MUCH IN THE OTHER PICS...JUST THAT ONE...

:laugh: yeah i know when i saw that picture i was like, HOLY CRAP! but then i saw more pics and they have NO resemblance. :(

adriana really is unique.

Hi All,

Could someone identify the girl in the below picture; I do not believe it is Adriana; let me know:)

Thanks All:)

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/213/girlna3.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/627/girl2kq5.jpg

images over 600 pixels have to be linked or thumbnailed.

the right-middle one is Adriana.... :)

I have a question about adriana if someone could answer...how do adriana and the prince communicate verbally, you know because i heard that adriana only speaks portugese and english mainly and liechenstein national langauge is german.And the prince also might know english too though. But if they both speak in english to each other it must sometimes difficult because adriana's english isn't the best.I guess I'm just curious!

I have a question about adriana if someone could answer...how do adriana and the prince communicate verbally, you know because i heard that adriana only speaks portugese and english mainly and liechenstein national langauge is german.And the prince also might know english too though. But if they both speak in english to each other it must sometimes difficult because adriana's english isn't the best.I guess I'm just curious!

maybe in Italian?

maybe in Italian?

I think that be french

well since the prince is of a royal blood family, he must be very well educated i'm sure. he probably knows 5 different european languages, and quite possibly including portuguese (since royalty have big trading deals with different countries for materials and spices and so forth) so they probably communicate through a bit of portuguese and a bit of english. that's what i imagine. does anyone know how she came to meet the prince? i always did wonder how she met him. if someone knows please tell. i'm just curious.

• 2 weeks later...
omw.

so not really a virginistiQ...

tsktsktskkkkkk...

it was one of her specialty!

and it was on GQ!

she could not have possibly made a mistake!

Whether she is or isn't, knowing someone's size doesn't mean you aren't virgin.. ;)