Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

what a joke. as much as i ADORE karolina, it was adriana's turn to wear this bra. everyone with even the slightest interest in VS knows that this was her year, i'm really dissapointed. team adriana all the way.

Exactly.

Team Adriana :fun:

i'm all about team adriana on this one too! :)

PS- Let's all send a message to VS.com expressing our disappointment! :) Rally for Adri for next year's bra! Support our Adri! :)

No matter what, every bra Adri wears is a fantasy bra to me.

It's no use to send messages to VS.com. the people there are only there to sell the lingerie, they have no idea about the models or their names. if you mention it to them they're probably just going to ignore it. trust me, it's happened before. :(

I was surprised I didnt know some of these things about her.

Whenever she gets signed to a company their sales increase at least 30%.

After she was spotted carrying a Luca Luca handbag the company sold over 50,000 versions of the bag. It was renamed the "Leah" bag after a name close friends call her.

Adriana's nickname is 'LimaBean'.

She is said to be "the easiest person in the world to make laugh."

She owns a bar in Mexico.

She is bookish : her favourite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

She would like to pursue acting or photography.

Close friends call her Leah.

Her best friend is Oluchi Onweagba.

She does not like to travel.

She is very religious and wears a scapular around her neck.

She is an only child.

She is trained in Capoeira and Mixed Martial Arts.

She is always listed as one of the top five models in the world.

She never leaves the house without sunglasses.

She is known to get shy around people.

She is the favourite model of famed photographer Ellen von Unwerth who specializes in erotic feminity editorial photography.

She is good friends with american model Damion Grace after finding out they were related by marriage.

All from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adriana_Lima

Oh wow tx i didn't know about many of them like the slaes and the bag and nicknale and etc and id Olucky really her Best friend?? I remmeber loong time ago somebody told me it was Izabel i didn't even know about Iz back then but i dunno whats true/not.

what a joke. as much as i ADORE karolina, it was adriana's turn to wear this bra. everyone with even the slightest interest in VS knows that this was her year, i'm really dissapointed. team adriana all the way.

Yeah man totally like what the hell it is suppose to be Adriana's year it sux don't have anything agains Kk (anymore) lol but she had it it's not fair , but her time will come son . O hope A)They'll change their mind and give it to Adriana. Lol B) That that was wrong Info lol.

But anyways when is the show suppose to be i can't wait!

i got two catalogs in the mail today, but nothing good in them.

I only got that little catalog with Ale on the cover in the santa suite. ( I surely hope they have the outfit she is modeling up for purchase, I really adore the skirt.) I don't see why they are letting KK model the fantasy bra (again). Hopefully next year will be a big year for Adri and she can model it.

And some one mentioned they hope KK modeling the bra was a joke, it isn't :( . I saw the bra on the news friday and there wasn't anything spectacular about it. So maybe this was a good thing Adri. isn't wearing it this year.

I only got that little catalog with Ale on the cover in the santa suite. ( I surely hope they have the outfit she is modeling up for purchase, I really adore the skirt.) I don't see why they are letting KK model the fantasy bra (again). Hopefully next year will be a big year for Adri and she can model it.

And some one mentioned they hope KK modeling the bra was a joke, it isn't :( . I saw the bra on the news friday and there wasn't anything spectacular about it. So maybe this was a good thing Adri. isn't wearing it this year.

Yeah, I don't like this years' bra that much. It's not as flashy as it usually is, it's sort of plain looking.

I didn't get the little catalog (for some odd reason) but even though this isn't related to Adriana... do you know if there were any photos of Izabel in it?

Yeah, I don't like this years' bra that much. It's not as flashy as it usually is, it's sort of plain looking.

I didn't get the little catalog (for some odd reason) but even though this isn't related to Adriana... do you know if there were any photos of Izabel in it?

Yes there was one

i dont know, maybe you guys have already discussed it, sorry if you already have,

but why is adriana excluded in the very sexy makeup campaign? :huh:

I believe it is because of her Maybelline contract. She would look like a traitor to each company modeling the others make up.