Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Has anyone ever seen/heard Adriana mention what face care or skin secrets she uses?

She doesn't LOOK like she's had botox (not stretched/taught skin like Kardashians etc), but she seems to be ageing in reverse, she looks about 22!  :o 

I would kill to know her secrets as I'm 6 years younger than her but now look older than her  :dontgetit: 

Has anyone ever seen/heard Adriana mention what face care or skin secrets she uses?

She doesn't LOOK like she's had botox (not stretched/taught skin like Kardashians etc), but she seems to be ageing in reverse, she looks about 22:o 

I would kill to know her secrets as I'm 6 years younger than her but now look older than her  :dontgetit: 

981505908359351bdbde29935f7067f6.jpg

jk lol even though I am sure it helps her out alot giving the fact that she use to smoke and stuff.

I heard the mask she was wearing in her instagram pic with lais was anti aging.... I'm not sure though because even the younger girls were wearing it. I think maybe the facial masks she uses helps her sometimes but I really do think her genes are on her side.

No, just no she doesn't look 22 hahah.. Miranda Kerr yes she looks younger but Adriana not so much in my opinion sorry

Well, first Miranda IS younger than adriana and has less kids but still...

No, Miranda Kerr has facial features that she can't help that are associated with youth but she isn't aging as well as Adriana imo. Miranda has more wrinkles and a harder face and imo her spark is gone. Just look at russle's instagram posts about her yesterday, you can see the difference from the flashback pic to the one he recently took... People will always say she looks young because of her natural baby face, wider head, dimples  and then things like photoshop, and certain makeup can make people think she(and alot of other models who don't look as young in real life as they do professional photoshopped work) doesn't look her age. But in candids, you can def see that she has gotten older and it is more visible than adriana. She has more signs of aging. example (and its not just the makeup, I can pull up a few candid pics like this from this year and last year)

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/miranda-kerr-2015-costume-institute-benefit-gala-in-new-york-city_2.jpg

Even with how much her age makeup can make her look Adriana's skin never looks like that and honestly most of celebs around her age aren't near as lucky and they look more like miranda(minus the facial features associated with youth), so I can see this person's surprise.

Naturally though Adriana def looks younger than what she is, I wouldn't say 22 but def not in her 30's and has had two kids. Especially without makeup and even without the help of photoshop. You'd be surprised how many people don't know adriana is 34 and has kids and how many candid pictures of her you can compare from now to 15 years ago where there really isn't much of a difference.

She was doing so well with social media... lol smh. And we know she has been doing work.

Her team kinda sucks. Adriana has such great old photos, she or her team really could be posting those if she doesn't want to bother herself.

She was doing so well with social media... lol smh. And we know she has been doing work.

Her team kinda sucks. Adriana has such great old photos, she or her team really could be posting those if she doesn't want to bother herself.

I agree. I get that she doesn't have time or doesn't like to post as much on insta/fb/twitter, but since social media, and number of your followers is so important for her job these days I just don't get why somebody doesn't post and run her pages for her.

I still think she would have much more followers if she actually posted more (interesting/beautiful) pics...

I agree. I get that she doesn't have time or doesn't like to post as much on insta/fb/twitter, but since social media, and number of your followers is so important for her job these days I just don't get why somebody doesn't post and run her pages for her.

I still think she would have much more followers if she actually posted more (interesting/beautiful) pics...

Lol I thought I was alone in that, there are many more models who have a more interesting feed compared to hers :hehe: but I think she just wants to keep it for herself, she picks what she posts (tbh i think it depends on her mood) i think she is more comfortable to picks what photos she shares (especially in insta) 

I don't think social media is TOO much important for the job as people think. Because there are models who are doing great on there and they def aren't as active as Adriana. And some models who are still under adriana (which alot of them are) are doing well. She's in a good place for now, her twitter followers won't stop growing for some reason, but I do think instagram particularly she needs to try harder to keep up just in case.

I get and I like that she isn't too vain and I think models who post pretty often through out the day do suffer consequences (the follower count barely moves and etc) Adriana can still do  a bit better and she does not have to post freaking selfies all day.

I knew something was up when she posted something about trying to be yourself in a world that you know, trying to make sure you aren't.. she better suck it up lol. If she is as serious as she seems to be about her career now, she needs to keep it up on social media. And like I keep saying she doesn't even have to take a recent photo of herself. she can just post some random old picture like so many do and call it a day . Not that hard. Her facebook is actually ran like that, and thats why she has so many on there. They have been posting her vogue mexico work and they bring out old VS pictures.. why can't this also be down every now and then on instagram too?

And hell yes she would have more followers if she posted pretty much more professional photos. Or repost those other amazing damn pictures, like the one on my avi, that others have. Like that first picture from the VS holiday, she commented under the picture but didn't decide to repost ofcourse she posted the mask one instead... geez adriana lol. Somebody like her just isn't meant for this shit she really does need to just pass it over to her team. Because she really could be even more successful at social media, thank god for who she is. She could be promoting that charity thing for VS right now atleast

• 2 weeks later...

they wait a 1,000 years to do that. I think its obvious to people that she didn't know what she was doing. I mean she never released a statement so, its on her now lol. I can't be frustrated wth it anymore. Atleast she got press and nobody thinks she knew what she was doing. Even those insulting her intelligence sees that

She doesn't LOOK like she's had botox (not stretched/taught skin like Kardashians etc), but she seems to be ageing in reverse, she looks about 22!  :o 

Here, she talks about her secret products:http://sosueme.ie/celeb-land/victorias-secret-beauty-diaries-adriana-lima/

One product that caught my attention is the Rodin Olio Lusso(it's anti-agin skin oil). It has very positive reviews on Amazon, too. The downside is that it's very expensive, over $100 for 1oz.