Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Something about their friendship isn't right to me. Maybe they're proud to have a famous friend to show off, but I think that's what it is. Adriana is a trophy to Dino and Mercedes. I was looking through Mercedes IG and they definitely love showing off having rich friends and the perks they gain from being friends with these people. Dino and Mercedes obviously have money but it's nothing compared to Adriana and other friends.

I wonder if Joe will be there... the thing I like about Joe ( who obviously was introduced to Adriana by Dino and Mercedes ) is the fact that he appears to be a low profile person, he even deleted his IG when he started date her

I agree! And they look so happy in that video on instagram!! Does anyone know when they started dating?

About the whole Candice/Adriana situation, it just seems like Adriana isn't really friends with a lot of models. She used to hang out with Doutzen,and it looked like she and Candice were pretty good friends for a while but who knows. As much as I love Candice, I do get the impression she's kinda jealous of Adriana.. I remember seeing a video of them being interviewed and she kept rolling her eyes so... But who knows! Maybe they are good friends :)

I think its IG actually. Alot of fans complain about the lack of following adriana does on there and people keep creating these ridic rumors that adri and ale can't stand each other outside of work. smh. I know she does see posts about her on that app

yeah, she doesn't have ugly hands. they were just fresh from being done. even then tho I didn't think they look bad.

but no surprise, instagram commenters ain't shit. It doesn't matter what anybody post, people can't even post their children on there without having to curse people out about what they said

To me Candice is so boring zzzzz..her voice, her personality... I don't think they are friends just work together

To me Candice is so boring zzzzz..her voice, her personality... I don't think they are friends just work together

I agree with everything you say but I get stuckup, show off vibes from Candice on her IG which is why I don't like her, plus Ed pushing her to the media as VS's Queen while Adri seems to be getting phased out by Ed really irks me. In reality, when somebody is asked, "What's the first thing that makes you think of Victoria's Secret?" The answer would be "Adriana Lima!" by default, not Candice.

Out of Adri and Candice's IG's, Adri is not obsessed with herself and posts a mix of boxing pics, family pics, inspirational quotes, and modeling work, while Candice posts a million selfies of her flat ass. Candice thinking she has a booty has been laughable to me for years when Adri and Doutzen have nicer, fuller butts than Candice but Candice gets worshipped because of her 23" in waist and arches her back to the point of oblivion. Her back arching is getting really redundant and doesn't fool me in the least. Oh, and that picture of herself as Aphrodite..... seriously??? Get over yourself honey.

I find the difference in adriana and candice's ig (not that it matters) great, but I feel like adriana's ig isn't for everyone. Its because of the kind of person she is, she doesn't have as many followers on there. Even for us sometimes its annoying what she chooses to post and sometimes I feel like as a model she does more damage than good to herself when she runs her IG the way she does.Thats why her follower count doesn't move as quickly as it use to. The point of IG is to market more than anything but adriana is way more personal with hers.

They gave candice so much so that she could be come somebody like Adriana in VS. But she ended up being someone like Alessandra. Still a good place obviously but with how extra VS was about candice she supposed to be even further up there. VS clearly didn't have to go all out for ale for to reach her point in VS and pop culture.

But I also think the way Adriana runs her IG makes her more like able and endearing, especially considering how much of a one of a kind beauty she is, yet she is humble for supermodel standards. Miranda, Gisele, and Candice are so far up their asses on their IGs, that they make Adriana look like a saint. Adri only has less followers because she doesn't show off her butt every other minute, Candice has more followers because of the perv demographic.

And how do you think that Candice ended up like Ale? All I see from Ale is a paparazzi hungry model that calls the paps whenever she can. Candice thinks she's been running VS for a couple of years already, at least act like that once Adri leaves but she's been quite arrogant about being Ed's special snowflake for a while. Before Candice became an Angel and Adri had kids, Adri never acted stuckup around the media (considering social media wasn't big back then) or even in the VSFS. Some people on Bellazon have said before that Adri is being arrogant because she's pointing at the audience or throwing kisses on the VSFS runway but all she's really doing is hyping up audience which she always does. I never found her gestures on the VSFS as arrogant at all, but some people get rubbed the wrong way about it.

I just mean candice is on ale's level in terms of career and fame and importance/impact in VS. Not personally. Lol adriana and arrogance is something that should never be put together. It amazes me that to do this day people mistake her confidence and lack of being superficial as well as how other people perceive her (meaning some people see her as so great , people think she sees herself the same way) as arrogant.

Adriana is not arrogant.

If she was arrogant we would be getting selfies like my avatar all day long and all the wonderful beautiful modelling photos she takes. But instead adriana is sparing these instathots and etc of what no filter, no photoshop, nor contouring needed-natural born -world class beauty looks like, when she tries.

I wish adriana was arrogant lol. 

I don't think gisele is arrogant. She may not be raw like adriana is but thats adriana. Thats the thing. Adriana has a different kind of approach and its something that some are scared to do. Thats why she gets all the shit for not conforming.

I just mean candice is on ale's level in terms of career and fame and importance/impact in VS. Not personally.

I wish I could agree with you on that but let's break it down. Judging from Dailymail since they get the most exposure and comments internationally, it seems like the consensus in the comments is that Candice has taken Adri's spot as "the face of VS", even saying that Candice is "the eighth wonder of the world" and everyone agrees on it. The DM commenters think Ale is a tranny and is basically on Behati and Lily's level of beauty even though she's been there for many years. Ale looked her best when she started with Adri but she has gotten too skinny and her face looks too hard since starting at VS. People on DM think Candice is better than Adri because she has a tiny waist and Adri has a straight and "not feminine" torso. I hate seeing those comments about Adri's torso, nobody was complaining about her torso before Candice came on the scene but apparently the audience has gotten higher standards on model's bodies since Candice's arrival at VS.