Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

yes hope it next year, did Adriana worked once with Annie Leibovitz?

maybe the Milan Fashion Week was at the same time or between her shooting in LA?

I'm curious about her last #mood post?? :hehe: mad?

I don't think she ever worked with Annie, but I'm not sure...

She was in LA shooting Vogue Eyewear during MFW.

• 2 weeks later...

i speak spanish, so i didn't understand a lot. but i try

she never imagined to be a model and now she's here still working as model

her first fashion memory? i always wore different things at school

she is living now 5 years in Miami and she loves the sun and the beach because it remember her of Brazil

If they speak portugese at home? yes, and her kids are learning portugese too, but its a bit complicated because her Ex Husband speaks serbian and they also speak english together.

the first city after leaving brazil was New York and it was very cold, and the food was different too

How many time she visits brazil in a year? and the first thing she does there?  she tries to go at least 2 or 3 times there and visits her mom and family in bahia,

about brazilian models personality? they are very positive, confident, open and energetic

some questions about how to stay fit, her style, and Alessandra Ambrosio is a good friend but she lives in LA and they try to stay in contact.

About her inspirations? she like Sophia Louren and Marylin Monroe, she takes inspirations from Photographers she works with.

she want's to try it as Actress and wants to be the first brazilian to win an Oscar.( thats how i understand it, maybe a joke)

I think most questions we heard before, hope someone can translate it who speaks portugese

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumor has it Jourdan was cut for Kendull. She posted this and later deleted it. I don't like Ed much. Terrible for the VS image as Jourdan has a young British following. 

I don't think think that's true. If VS really wanted Jourdan this year they would of hired her. 

But here is VS thread where we can discuss this :) : http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/58167-the-2015-victorias-secret-fashion-show/

Do we know when is Adriana's fitting? I really want her to have 3 outfits this year and open the show. :)

Rumor has it Jourdan was cut for Kendull. She posted this and later deleted it. I don't like Ed much. Terrible for the VS image as Jourdan has a young British following. 

tumblr_nx9736tQDG1rc7wgco1_540.jpg

Terrible for VS for even just let kendall be there.

But anyway, I love after finding this out alot of people concerns was adriana. since its more than likely her last show, people were saying Adriana didn't deserve that LOL

tumblr_nx9736tQDG1rc7wgco1_540.jpg

Terrible for VS for even just let kendall be there.

But anyway, I love after finding this out alot of people concerns was adriana. since its more than likely her last show, people were saying Adriana didn't deserve that LOL

I hope this is her last show. This show sounds like it's about to be a hot ass mess. No Rihanna, the whole Kardashian clan is probably going to be there and I can only imagine how hard Kris is going to pimp out her other girls in the media. They're still filming their show on top of all this. Lord, I can't.

Edit: you know kris is going to try and use this oppurtunity to try and get new clients to manage. I hope she doesn't even THINK about approaching Adriana.

Adriana wouldn't let her. Remember when adriana ignored the post she made for her and kendall about their covers LOL .

For this show to reedem itself Adriana MUST open. Let a new angel open or one of the old ones who clearly aren't as good open, they would officially fucked all the way up.

I think she followed Adriana was well :rofl:

This needs to be her last show. Please gurl pack your bags, you're too good for this now.

As much as I love adriana for VS. she really is. even my mom, who always used to get annoyed when I was younger and talk about VS to her, texted me when she heard about that and said VS cheapened themselves alot because of that "jenner girl" LOL

she still follows adriana LOL.

But adriana isn't too keen to following people unless she knows them.

Not gonna lie tho, kris clearly works miracles, Adriana hiring her would be greaatt for her lol. As long as she does it on the DL.

Which kris would never allow to happen. She'd be acting like Adriana was her daughter forreal.

she still follows adriana LOL.

But adriana isn't too keen to following people unless she knows them.

Not gonna lie tho, kris clearly works miracles, Adriana hiring her would be greaatt for her lol. As long as she does it on the DL.

Which kris would never allow to happen. She'd be acting like Adriana was her daughter forreal.

Lmao so true. Kris would have it all over social media and call the paps to let them know of her biggest come up. I won't be surprised if we see a pic of them together. I feel like she will try her hardest for a photo op with Adriana.