Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Happy Birthday.

Is she shooting today or something? Alot of people were sending birthday wishes and stuff on social media and she hasn't responded at all. Not even to like jerome and doutzen them, who she usually responds to.

Her agency said she would be on to see the stuff though...

I know right. But every year we atleast get a picture of a cake. Everytime lol. Maybe she did have to work because she was yesterday and nobody from her crew posted celebration pics, and you know somebody would be bound to do that if not her..

5mio. followers on Instagram

6mio. followers on Facebook

2mio. followers on Twitter

not bad for her :hehe:

does someone know what comes next? editorial, cover??  she follows Editorchief Katie Grand from Love Magazine, they worked together for marc jacobs, maybe another Love magazine shooting too. Whats happen to the shooting she did in Miami at the bad boys 2 villa last months??

and 1 million on google plus, with 40 million views

she has two more eds I think. We know she hot with W and then two weeks before that she shoot for another mag, I heard it was V magazine. I am hoping its Vogue or something lol. But I know she is still in NY. Somebody saw her at a restaurant this afternoon, she hasn't left yet

What are these numbers?

Even though I still don't like the marc Jacobs campaign, I gotta say, sne looked stunning at the event and and the campaign is getting so much attention from the media. Job well done.

What are these numbers?

Even though I still don't like the marc Jacobs campaign, I gotta say, sne looked stunning at the event and and the campaign is getting so much attention from the media. Job well done.

here https://plus.google.com/+AdrianaLima/posts

I can't believe the views, I know gisele has 4 million views on hers

Yeah, she looked good herself is why lol. The things people didn't like about the campaign had to do with things not her fault but there was no denying that she looked good. And alot of fans were happy with the collab and as always say they want to buy it because of her

I think it also is getting alot of attention because its been so long since she did a fragrance that wasn't  VS. It really is another nice touch on her career. I really hope in the future we get more different but great work about her

Like she needs a hair ad. I think thats the only thing she hasn't did now.

:rofl:

The famed women from Brazil are models not footballers. Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen are the worldwide female exports Brazil is known for—a dangerous message to young Brazilian girls that walking down a runway is a more redeeming skill than running away from defenders with the ball at your feet.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/fifa-womens-world-cup-brazil-marta/

What do you think about the reason? I think something too.. but well she never worked here too

At the end there is that too but the reason it is said why she isn't cared for there can also be the reason why she rarely worked in brazil.

They say its racial issue brazil has. And after studying how racism is constructed it does makes sense seeing how not only has adriana not worked there much but she also isn't marketed there that much. In the end the media of a country controls what is exposed to their people and what is not and that leads to perceptions. And I talked to two people from brazil who are bigger gisele fans and from their POV adriana has never done anything for brazil. This was post the IWC event and that orphanage story that pretty much every adriana fan knows about. The people aren't aware she is doing these things to help with brazil and stuff but they are aware when others are doing it.

And its funny how Adriana is more popular than all the other brazilians with exception of gisele, outside of brazil but not in brazil. And she is also the only one that isn't white pretty much and was known for the longest for self identifying as afro brazilian and in the start of her career it was more obvious

I mean there could be some other reason, it could be her lack of work there. But the fact that people over there are under the impression she never even done any charities there is suspect and she is now getting more work and known there these days but its been years since she talked about who she is racially