Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I don't know if this has anything to do with the candids, but maybe Adriana is also doing something for Coca Cola? She is the Fashion Director at Vogue Spain:

post-60977-0-1446013131-36789_thumb.gif

I think you are right :hehe:

I hope I am right. :hehe: Super Bowl commercial? Not with them nips. :rofl:

DId adriana ever close british invasion? I saw a gif and in it one model was walking back on her left side and another one was also walking back on her right side, while she was at the end of the runway posing. which is very weird. I don't understand it and I thought someone else closed the segment but I don't see anyone coming behind her either

DId adriana ever close british invasion? I saw a gif and in it one model was walking back on her left side and another one was also walking back on her right side, while she was at the end of the runway posing. which is very weird. I don't understand it and I thought someone else closed the segment but I don't see anyone coming behind her either

No, she didn't close. In pics it looks like she closed Snow Angels too, but Magda did.

So, are any of you guys surprised by the fact that VS never mentioned any of her recent events? Except retweeting her posts, no mention about her going to Dubai or London at all. Nothing on instagram either. You would think that they would advertise it more, I mean she is the first Angel to visit these cities...

They will most likely release videos this week or something like that, like they always do.

And it's December girl, people actually take vacation and I bet no one feels like doing shit. Plus VS social networks are 90% aimed at the American market so that's part of the reason why)

Yeah, I guess you're right, it's is Dec. I don't have a feeling it's holidays time yet (in my country Christmas is in January, and I'm going to classes up until 27th)... But at the same time the are constantly posting pics of their swim shoot so it means that they are still working. Anyways, I'm sure they'll have videos about it later on, as you said. 

I didn't even realize it to be honest because the PR team was doing all the work. And Madoff Productions was out there shooting all these beautiful locations with Adriana (I have seen pics), so there will be video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do they know something we don't?

J13911131922335617_1.jpg

Isn't Ale doing a show for the SB with Ana BB? And her and Adriana are doing that event.

Or maybe they are just really crossing their fingers lol. Every year a company like GQ or something express how they want to see her on one again

BUT it is ironic that her ale are doing some event the same day for the superbowl