Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Emanuela posted something about Amazon Bevs and tagged Adriana and Cintia and Cintia commented saying "Coming soon", so I think they will do something this week and that's where she'll answer the VB questions.

Emanuela posted something about Amazon Bevs and tagged Adriana and Cintia and Cintia commented saying "Coming soon", so I think they will do something this week and that's where she'll answer the VB questions.

She actually said "come soon" in portuguese, like telling Emanuela to come somewhere.

Okay, so Adriana is shooting for VS today. The make up artist is @PollyOsmond. She tweeted two hours ago she was in Cannes, so I am confused. I know they are shooting for Spring this week in NY at Pier 59. I don't know what's going on.

Yeah, it would be nice if they took that bus and went to a little tour for like a week. I doubt that tho especially now that the VS Fashion Show is coming up and we know VS will milk her.

She's VS's biggest draw. I can't imagine a show without her..

Yeah, it would be nice if they took that bus and went to a little tour for like a week. I doubt that tho especially now that the VS Fashion Show is coming up and we know VS will milk her.

She's VS's biggest draw. I can't imagine a show without her..

So agree with you ! I don't know what will be the show and VS without her .

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if they made the Queen (whatever pearly queen that is) outfit specifically for her? I know the 2012 Ringmaster was made for her so I wonder if this year was the same 

I wonder if they made the Queen outfit specifically for her? I know the 2012 Ringmaster was made for her so I wonder if this year was the same

I couldn't see anyone else wearing it, not even Ale, so probably. I think it's one of those outfits you have to know who you're making it for because it could turn out too long or too short.

Ouch, talk about making a statement ... Same model will be the Queen twice.

I am happy for Adriana but I kinda wanted Alessandra to get one of the Queen outfits, girlfriend just can't catch a break with VS this year :ninja:

^ Nah, it's confirmed Ale got three outfits already however she's neither in the closing or opening and her wings aren't exactly eye-catching either, so yeah the poor girl got screwed again.

I'm happy for Adriana though, she deserves VS kissing her ass after 13 years of selling them her soul hard work.