Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

VS said on twitter that they are going to announce it today, like they have a "huge annoucement" coming today but this website, ok.co.uk tolds us the news yesterday, maybe they wasn't supposed to but the article is still there so maybe it's just pubblicity so people will go at the VS store in London to see Adri and Candice

Okay, so I've been throwing these rumor articles through Google translate because I've been shrugging it off, but it's really getting out if hand now, and from my understanding Marko's father and his sister said they didn't want to comment on it. Why say that? Why not say it's bullshit, they are together and happy instead? That's a little fishy to me.

I found this article in English:

Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric have not been communicating via Twitter for two months, where they used to regularly report about everything they did together.

Since February there hasn’t been a single photo of the couple on any of the social networks, which fueled rumors about divorce. According to German media, the couple no longer lives together and Adriana allegedly has a new partner. Ahem...

Judging by Adriana’s last post, she spent Easter with girls in Miami, while Marko was in England at the time. She did not mention her husband in her post. Serbian daily Blic contacted Marko’s father and sister, however, both declined to comment on the rumors.

Now that I think about it, we have had pretty good knowledge of Adriana's whereabouts these past couple of weeks and we know she hasn't been in Miami as much. She has been busy. However, it seems that when she is in Miami, Marko isn't. Which is understandable because someone has to watch the kids, but when do these two even have time for each other anymore? It must be hard. :-/

yeah I'm not believing all of that seriously. Marko doesn't seem like a man to be that disloyal not only to adriana but anyone in general. even though there were those rumors of him being a sleeze before meeting Adriana.

And this is Adriana we are talking about like what man, esp someone like marko, would cheat on her. He ain't no damn brad pitt to be doing her like that lol he is marko.. AND she is Adriana.

I think its possible something may be up but I don't think its cheating. I think they just havin difficulties in general

I think its possible something may be up but I don't think its cheating. I think they just havin difficulties in general

Yeah, me too. I wouldn't be surprised because like I said, when do these two see each other?

Anyway, crossing my fingers still lol:

post-3972-0-1446013134-22783_thumb.jpg

Yeah, me too. I wouldn't be surprised because like I said, when do these two see each other?

Anyway, crossing my fingers still lol:

Z13982037611327182_1.jpg

I kinda am and I kinda am not. Like divorce is no joke. Its hard on the couple and even worse for the kids most of the times esp with her kids being that young.

BUT I am crossing my fingers that Adriana is still happy and in the process of the mess comes across a guy in her league lol and who she is very happy with. I WANT her to date some big time guy lol. I have so many men that I would like her to go out with. smh feel bad for thinking that way though