Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Fuck you all, Adriana & Henry Cavill are the way to go.

Or Adriana and Prince Harry, that would make me happy too ... Isn't he freshly single too?

Can't believe she's single now. Even if it doesn't look so, she is probably very sad, she can't just delete feelings after so many years together, it was obvious she loved him lots. And, If he really cheated on her, or twice, he should move to Africa and never show up again seriously....he will never find better woman than her.

This is SO TRUE. It's actually pretty sad. How the hell could any other woman ever compare to Adriana?! He's about to get a major downgrade and Adriana major upgrade  :rofl:

IMO, I just get/got shady vibes from him, like some of his intentions weren't pure. A lot of things that happened during the course of their relationship leaves me wondering if Marko was just a good convincer (smooth talker), because Adriana seemed to be firmly set on her goals and wants out of life then Marko comes in the picture, sweeps her off her feet, and she starts acting brand new. I feel like Adriana went along with a good chunk of things because she thought she found the man she would spend the rest of her life with.

Idk if that was a good explanation, I'm trying my best to give a sparknotes explanation without writing a full blown thesis.

Could you give some specific examples? I'm just curious. For me personally, I don't think she changed that much. Obviously motherhood changes a person, but I can't pinpoint anything major.

-------------

and LOL at the Adriana and Candice coupling  :rofl:  Can you even imagine?! She'll find her "inner Cara D" hahahahaha

I was joking around that she and Orlando should get together  :rofl:

OMG I'm dead:

Adriana Lima once said that she waited until marriage before she got her cherry popped, so I know the reason why their marriage died. It died due to irreconcilable differences. Adriana wants her coochie to go out into the world and taste all the flavors of peen out there since it’s only tasted one and ole’ wandering eyes has a problem with that for some reason.

Dlisted

They are always a mess on that site. :D

Sad to hear about Adriana and Marko though. I hope everything works out for the best.

Don't really no who Henry Cavallie is tbh but from that picture of him and Adriana alone I approve. :PinkCouture2:  I can't get into the Harry ship though. I never found him all that attractive and his personality sort of meh imo. Let's be real if he wans't a prince half of these women wouldn't even be checking for him (although I'm not against him attending this year vsfs just to see his reacations because you VS are gone to show him every 30 seconds like they do Adam XD) . And Adriana isn't basic enough for the royals taste.

I checked the real estate receipts for her place, and it was taken off the market a few days ago. It was "sold" in 2012, but the receiver of the apartment isn't clear, on the document it just lists a bank, which could be someone who doesn't want to be identified. It was subsequently, put back on the market last month, and then pulled again (a few days ago). Very strange.

I saw Adriana entering the building yesterday, so she still lives there. The apartment is still hers.

Don't really no who Henry Cavallie is tbh but from that picture of him and Adriana alone I approve. :PinkCouture2:  I can't get into the Harry ship though. I never found him all that attractive and his personality sort of meh imo. Let's be real if he wans't a prince half of these women wouldn't even be checking for him (although I'm not against him attending this year vsfs just to see his reacations because you VS are gone to show him every 30 seconds like they do Adam XD) . And Adriana isn't basic enough for the royals taste.

post-67297-0-1446013136-35721_thumb.gif

I'm not forgiving you for not knowing Henry Cavill :rofl:

But I doubt Adriana and Harry would ever get together. He's got a clear preference in blondes. Maybe she'll get back together with the Prince of Liechtenstein if he isn't already betrothed? And I was looking up manips of Adriana and someone put her in a picture as if she were dating Justin Bieber  :banghead: Why would you want such a couple? 

I just wanna say that I am happy Adriana has been brave to step out and divorce. If things weren't going the right way, it's better she slpit with this person and find someone else to be happy with. Life is too short to be stuck in a situation which only brings you misery.

I'm only gonna go out with this thing about Lenny Kravitz and I hope it doesn't turn true, but if any of you have noticed how he tries to cuddle up with recently divorced women and make them happy,  I have a feeling he might do this with Adriana.

He did it with Nicole Kidman, then with Vanessa Paradis, after he split with Johnny, now I hope he doesn't go for Adriana. Don't jump on me for this, if you have been following his actions in recent years, you might get my point. :)

Honestly; i'm not surprised since there were cheating rumours surrounding him but it does suck since they have two young girls.

Maybe now she'll get with someone as hot as she is...

Well thats life, nothing lasts forever. Lol at people already choosing potential men for Adriana. I say F that and let her make a huge comeback for her last few years of modelling. Oh and Henry Cavill won't work as good looking as he is, there's huge speculation thats he's actually gay. I mean hes basically dating a buff man right now with a pretty face and a vagina. Marko was never in her league either, shes way too hawt!

I heard that he, yes HE cheated on her.  I knew it that they won't last. They never seemed to be a good match to me. Not just looks-wise. She has more upbeat, outgoing personality and he was always in the background, looking grumpy. I feel sorry that they split, though. Not just because of the kids but I can imagine Adriana is devastated as well :( I hope she will move on soon and get over it. I think she gets tons of modeling jobs, too!

I think Marko was a always a jealous little bitch and now Adriana feels free since she doesn't have anyone to answer to. Clearly not being reckless but enjoying herself a lot more.

I say those two have been away at least for six months

I don't even think its jealousy more like insecurity. Can't blame him I mean he's... him lol and she's her. This was another beyonce and jay z situation except he doesn't have the power, bragging rights and etc jay z has therefore also lacking confidence and having the girl you have its going to make him feel some type of way... Maybe despite marrying her and having his kids he knew she was too good for him.

And I know adriana's male fans don't make it any better lol

I was thinking the same thing..insecurity on his side. I knew it.  Still, this is bad news.