Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

So is usher like single... I mean he isn't exactly as cute as he use to be but I remember adriana always had a crush on him lol. I would like to see her with a man like him and its convenient because she loved her some usher

http://www.kurir-info.rs/ekskluzivno-ovo-je-novi-decko-adrijane-lime-clanak-1358079

Serbian media now says that Adriana's new boyfriend is Cedric Gervais, and I think this is 100% true... they said they are dating about 2 months... Who is serbian here? can traslate? hahaha What do you think about Cedric???

Yeah they say that ....and that they met in Gym. But honestly I wish it wasn't true, maybe Adriana and Marko aren't together for some time but it will still make look like she cheated on him, everyone will talk bad about her :/

I don't think people will think that unless someone says it directly and literally. Nobody about to do some damn math lol. What they'd think is what really happened, adriana moved on quickly which wouldn't be surprising

-He already know about her virginity issue ( cos she openly mentioned it in 2006). (I do believe she was, becasue all those guys she dated before would certainly speak out uncluding Lenny of course - I mean if one of her former boyfriends had a sex with her, at least on of them would like to admit ti in order to emphasize his “accomplishments” in case she would be not telling truth about that.

^This is the only thing that doesn't add up...She talked about her virginity after they met, I think. This is from her GQ interview:

Who was your first boyfriend?

I have just three boyfriends in my life.

Get out.

And this is the third one now.

"The third one" is Marko? The interview is from 2006 and they met in 2006, so she was talking about him?

I don't think Usher is Adriana's type...she's more into "macho" guys, I think.

Somehow I don't believe she's involved with this Cedric guy. It's not like her to start a relationship while still married. I honestly think the media is making this up.

Just watch. He's overseas right now on tour, but they were hanging out every single day before he left. They are both Gemini's too. Do I think it'll last? No, but I know they will have tons of fun before then. :evil:

Just my thoughts Sav! Gemini are such fun andsexual people, no its not gonnna last but I'm sure they'll have a good time. Lenny and her - same story.

Yep! People forget this is not the old Adriana who was a virgin. She has needs. And cut it out about her always looking sad. She looks pretty happy to me! If Marko has cheated on her before and most recently, she was probably tired of his shit and you just stop caring after awhile and become numb to everything because you've already cried and all that.

Just my thoughts Sav! Gemini are such fun andsexual people, no its not gonnna last but I'm sure they'll have a good time. Lenny and her - same story.

Yep! People forget this is not the old Adriana who was a virgin. She has needs. And cut it out about her always looking sad. She looks pretty happy to me! If Marko has cheated on her before and most recently, she was probably tired of his shit and you just stop caring after awhile and become numb to everything because you've already cried and all that.

Exactly I swear people are only saying it because they know what is going on now, if they never knew they wouldn't say it. IDK, I feel like Adriana had a crush on usher... or maybe he was just her fav artist. She does tend to have deep affection for her favs. I don't think she is in to macho men exactly. that prince was not macho, lenny isn't really macho he's just sexy, derek jeter isn't macho(Not sure if they officially dated but either way she was clearly attracted to him and feeling him when they met on that morning show)  and even if she is into macho men, I think marko is a lesson learned for her. Unless she seriously has a type like leonardo dicaprio, I personally feel like she doesn't thats just me, I think she will get with someone different from marko

Hahah you are right savanna, Agree with you :) She looks pretty happy to me too.

-He already know about her virginity issue ( cos she openly mentioned it in 2006). (I do believe she was, becasue all those guys she dated before would certainly speak out uncluding Lenny of course - I mean if one of her former boyfriends had a sex with her, at least on of them would like to admit ti in order to emphasize his “accomplishments” in case she would be not telling truth about that.

^This is the only thing that doesn't add up...She talked about her virginity after they met, I think. This is from her GQ interview:

Who was your first boyfriend?

I have just three boyfriends in my life.

Get out.

And this is the third one now.

"The third one" is Marko? The interview is from 2006 and they met in 2006, so she was talking about him?

I don’t want to argue about this, but I personally think that when she did this interview she was with prince Wenzeslaus or Derek Jeter…. I remember that shortly after this statement in GQ she was in Italy in Rome with Wenzeslaus shopping some lingerie ( as paparazzi shoot them) and some fans, even here on bellazon were making jokes about it in a way like “Why she needs sexy lingerie, if they are not having…” - just search candids thread…. it should be there

Plus “virginity” intereview was in march 2006 - and in may 2006 she was still with Wenzeslaus, I think I remember it correctly

The next thing is what does it mean for Adriana to be her boyfriend???? She certainly spoke about first boyfriend back in Salvador when she was teenager, she was going out with photographer Estevan Calgano, Lenny Kravitz,  Prince Wenzeslaous, Derek Jeter (maybe), Denny (Timbalada Singer) and Marco Jaric….. who knows, as much as I like Adriana, she has beein interperting her “dating statuses” quite chaotic in my opinion...

Anyway I dont think that Marco’s knowledge about her virginity before or after he started to date with her changes the fact that he acted like the manipualtor from the very start. And he could easily get that information from “other sources” as they had some common friend(s)….

Oh, I didn't know she dated Prince W in 2006.  If Marko used the chance to move in quickly after the break up...man, that's really  not fair. I hate his fucking guts. Unless he really, really liked her. But then SO many men liked Ariana. He did work hard to get her but didn't do much to keep her! I feel bad for Adriana but  think that she doesn't regret being married to this Marko freak because of those two little girls. 

Exactly I swear people are only saying it because they know what is going on now, if they never knew they wouldn't say it. IDK, I feel like Adriana had a crush on usher... or maybe he was just her fav artist. She does tend to have deep affection for her favs. I don't think she is in to macho men exactly. that prince was not macho, lenny isn't really macho he's just sexy, derek jeter isn't macho(Not sure if they officially dated but either way she was clearly attracted to him and feeling him when they met on that morning show)  and even if she is into macho men, I think marko is a lesson learned for her. Unless she seriously has a type like leonardo dicaprio, I personally feel like she doesn't thats just me, I think she will get with someone different from marko

I agree! Usher woudld be good for her. I mean he is at least classy guy and due to his career they would be able to understand each other’s lifestyle and still manage to hava a fine relationship. 

I think another good match for her would be for example Richard Madden or a type of man like this.

post-86722-0-1446013138-62192_thumb.png

He has a good balance of “macho” and “soft” sides. Well he is quite younger (28), but he seems to be wise, intelligent, calm and nice man, but still funny with outgoing personality. A can really imagine them together… he has a girlfriend, but at least somebody like him would be really good for Adriana! VS Show will be in London this year, so who knows :gocho:

I hope that Adriana will overcome her “after relationship crisis” period without some useless flirts with trashy guys (like Denny for example), I mean she is not 25, in her 33 with two daughers I believe she knows as well that there is no time for “just having fun” relationship types nowadays ( sexual needs or not)

"Adriana never jumped into the new relationship so quickly" Marcos??? Yes, she jumped... she lived with Estevan, and just left their apartment and go live with Lenny

Adriana was never alone... and I totally agree with you Savanna, her and Cedric won't last, maybe it's just an affair, who knows?! And he is in a big tour, and Adriana (I think) is living in Ny, Cedric still lives in Miami..sooo...

I just want a really "family man" for Adriana and girls ... I think Marko faked he was a Family guy, but he isn't, he never really dated before Adriana (he used hookers) arghh.. he didn't respect his wife, kids, his Family, I feel he is a boy not a man..this is my opinion and I feel really bad for Adri :( But she always was and will be too good for him ( and I'm not talking about looks)

And for tonight I think he will talk about his career, how he hates serbian mídia, and how happy he was with Adriana and the love for their kids, just it, of course he won't talk the real divorce reason because was his fault .... #FreeAdri go be happy ;)

God this discussion is really going to a whole other direction, (not talking to the people in this quoted post) :)

So I;m just gonna say, totally agree. Just because now everyone knows she divorced, they have been speculating, stating how SAD she is when she is probably totally over him. Could have been a million times when she felt like crying but she had an event and played it out, with a smile and people didn't even know she was going through hell, and now that the divorce is official, everyone is saying how hard it must be for her.

I think the hardest of times she must have had with her ex husband, none of us ever knew when and how she went through them. That's how it usually goes.

"Adriana never jumped into the new relationship so quickly" Marcos??? Yes, she jumped... she lived with Estevan, and just left their apartment and go live with Lenny

Adriana was never alone... and I totally agree with you Savanna, her and Cedric won't last, maybe it's just an affair, who knows?! And he is in a big tour, and Adriana (I think) is living in Ny, Cedric still lives in Miami..sooo...

I just want a really "family man" for Adriana and girls ... I think Marko faked he was a Family guy, but he isn't, he never really dated before Adriana (he used hookers) arghh.. he didn't respect his wife, kids, his Family, I feel he is a boy not a man..this is my opinion and I feel really bad for Adri :( But she always was and will be too good for him ( and I'm not talking about looks)

And for tonight I think he will talk about his career, how he hates serbian mídia, and how happy he was with Adriana and the love for their kids, just it, of course he won't talk the real divorce reason because was his fault .... #FreeAdri go be happy ;)

I'm sorry but if he really was that bad all the time as everyone is saying, if his personality is awful, if he wasn't good father, good husband and if not even his looks are good, hates her job, jealous, douche bag, faking to love his children, not even some kind of famous why would Adriana be with him for 8 years? :idk:  She probably knew him lot better than we do....It sounds like you think that most beautiful part of her life (having family,getting val and sienna) was her worst decision?

Choose to get married for the first time and have two daughters with him? I'm not even defending him, especially if he cheated on her, that's his fault that he changed gold for rocks, then glad she let go of him and I hope she'll find someone who will love her, for who she is not for her looks as hot VS model, hope she'll be happy like she was with him and she was very happy. I'm aslo glad she seems happy and fine now. And I'm not even gonna defend him because he's Serbian as me, cause I hate my country and everyone here, not even ashamed to say lol

But I simply supported the love relationship they shared and now when she divorces I'll support that decision too...We don't know if he really cheated on her or not, but she could choose any man in the world she wanted, there is so many beautiful, famous, great personality guys, maybe even "more trusted" looking guys but she was 5 years married to Marko, she probably saw something in him, she is smart woman and always have been, especially now when she's older, she knows what's the best for her and I also hope she'll find a good, family man.