Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

This is the new house of Adriana and Marko in LA

I have those pics in my magazine

The house is expensive 2 million Euros and big 1.700 m2 old familiar by description on Press,

:D

by the way,Marko was so famous when Jugoslavia was existing and after that too,really one of most famous basketballs players in SRB and he played in lot of bb clubs,I think he doesn't need to be rich and famous to be the best guy.Marko is amazing human inside and I think that Adriana couldn't find the better man for herself.Right now he is practicing how I know...but I've heard he will play for Serbia again soon.

You must be talking about El Robel Lane, Beverly Hills. That's the only house she's owned in Los Angeles area.

Why.. are we even attempting to post pictures of Adriana's house/floor plan.. seriously... that's a little stalkerish. Just saying.

Are we planning a coup to kidnap Adriana and lock her in our basements.. only to convince her we love her and that we're doing it to protect her? I mean if that's the case that's cool and all, I have some duck tape, and I'm sure I can rustle up some handcuffs and silk rope. It should only take a few weeks for her to realize that we're only doing it out of some fanatical psychopathic love and that when we start to dismember her it's because we love her.

Why.. are we even attempting to post pictures of Adriana's house/floor plan.. seriously... that's a little stalkerish. Just saying.

Are we planning a coup to kidnap Adriana and lock her in our basements.. only to convince her we love her and that we're doing it to protect her? I mean if that's the case that's cool and all, I have some duck tape, and I'm sure I can rustle up some handcuffs and silk rope. It should only take a few weeks for her to realize that we're only doing it out of some fanatical psychopathic love and that when we start to dismember her it's because we love her.

Oh really.... There is no "we". Go back to discussing Adriana's "earnings", "contract" and whatever else you were ranting on and on about. You look like you know just as much as Adriana herself or more!

lmao that was common sense and basic business... you frighten me.. but hey that's cool, you're more then welcome to follow on with your stalkerish tendencies. Any more floor plans you want to share?

And there's no we... damn, you're not willing to share? That's fine, pictures, just make sure you take lots of pictures. I'm a huge fan of bondage.

Yeah.... That's coming from the same human being who said:

I'm only saying these things because I love her...

I will be with her one day, it's written in the stars... and my diary with my own blood.

We'll be together forever.. and always.

I'm like super drunk & like high as a kite right now ... I love you all! Sav, Pretty, Pheno, cherrybomb, Dave, psychos around here :heart::kiss:

I can't even read whatever the hell everyone is writing right now, i wish this thread was like this 24/7

zomg, you caught that I was human? Well gosh golly geeze, I'm shocked and awed that you figured it out. And here I thought I was being so stealthy and sleuth like..

Sarcasm, learn it, love it, live it.

You think you're funny, but you're not. I know what sarcasm is.... It's "common sense"! *derpderp

You are loved in return MissLima... but I'm sorry I think smt93 called dibs on Adriana. They're already set.. they have a floor plan and they've let it be known that they wont share.

btw smt.. sarcasm isn't necessarily common sense.. It's a statement made that is ironic or a sneering/cutting remark. They're two different things, but that's okay. You're from Rome, I don't expect English to be your strongest suit.

I'm like super drunk & like high as a kite right now ... I love you all! Sav, Pretty, Pheno, cherrybomb, Dave, psychos around here :heart::kiss:

I can't even read whatever the hell everyone is writing right now, i wish this thread was like this 24/7

post-3972-0-1446013108-25722_thumb.gif

Pass it around! :whistle:And much love here too! :atoobie:

And this lively discussion again...plenty of LoL's to go around.

lmao that was common sense and basic business... you frighten me.. but hey that's cool, you're more then welcome to follow on with your stalkerish tendencies. Any more floor plans you want to share?

And there's no we... damn, you're not willing to share? That's fine, pictures, just make sure you take lots of pictures. I'm a huge fan of bondage.

You are loved in return MissLima... but I'm sorry I think smt93 called dibs on Adriana. They're already set.. they have a floor plan and they've let it be known that they wont share.

btw smt.. sarcasm isn't necessarily common sense.. It's a statement made that is ironic or a sneering/cutting remark. They're two different things, but that's okay. You're from Rome, I don't expect English to be your strongest suit.

You didn't just say that. Sarcasm, Adriana's "paycheck" and "contract" are not "common sense" or "basic business." Clearly you don't understand the meaning of either word. Not to mention, I'm not from Rome, d** s***.