Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

smt93, honestly just get the hell out of here already. I can't stand the fact you insulted a fellow good BZ friend of mine who has been contributing for years. And here you come on your "high horse" thinking we give a crap on what you have to offer. THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH...LEAVE NOW!

If you don't like it, then move! I didn't say "high horse" so don't falsely quote me on that bs. Leave me alone, ILUVBarbaraPalvin. Barbara Palvin is nothing compared to Adriana.

http://media.tumblr.com/1378222c6d30e176cd3bf09f4f1904a4/tumblr_inline_miarteC3ym1qz4rgp.gif

fine by me

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

smt93, honestly just get the hell out of here already. I can't stand the fact you insulted a fellow good BZ friend of mine who has been contributing for years. And here you come on your "high horse" thinking we give a crap on what you have to offer. THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH...LEAVE NOW!

If you don't like it, then move! I didn't say "high horse" so don't falsely quote me on that bs. Leave me alone, ILUVBarbaraPalvin. Barbara Palvin is nothing compared to Adriana.

NEIN! I will not move on...I WANT YOU OUT!

The fact you didn't get anything of what I said indicates how much of a moron you are.

I get that his name is ILUVBarbaraPalvin, but you didn't snark at his bz name, rather you made a comparison out of left field that Adriana was better then Barbara which wasn't needed in any way shape or form.

This is the Adriana section. So what. Your "wtf" "wasn't needed in any way shape or form."

The fact you didn't get anything of what I said indicates how much of a moron you are.

I get it. I get that you're hating on me. Same to you. Buzz off. Good riddance.

You know what, post what you want here just don't go about insulting members that's all I f'in ask for.

You know what, post what you want here just don't go about insulting members that's all I f'in ask for.

Oh, so you're saying it's okay for you "insulting" me. ILUVBarbaraPalvin, butt the f*** out.

Oh and by the way LAUGHING over the fact that some of you actually think VS removed her photos from their website so they can put new ones up....uh yea. That didn't happen, they keep pictures for years and never remove them. Remember this is the same lazy company who used the same Semi Annual commercial for like ten years. My guess is she's done with VS, which who can blame them? She's most likely pregnant, or she's just not working. Um can I get 5 million dollars for sitting on my behind?

^Exactly. I personally don't think it has to mean she's done with the company but I don't see how certain members point to thinking on this track as "being negative"