Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^I'm sorry girl, but Miranda definitely doesn't make more than Adriana. They could both only do VS and Miranda still wouldn't make more. Well, duh. Nobody needs access to their bank accounts or Forbes to realize that. Of course Forbes isn't right, but it can't be that far off. I also don't think she would be relevant without her VS contract, but maybe that's just me. Unless you mean being Orlando's wifey as being relevant because nobody would give a rat's ass about anything else she's doing otherwise. At least Adriana is doing big things, big money jobs, once in a blue moon to make up for sitting on her ass.

How do you know Miranda is not making more money than Adriana? Do you have access to her bank account or something? As far as i know Adriana has VS and nothing else. Miranda has the same VS contract, David Jones, her skincare line, Mango & some other stuff going on. Whatever the reason is, Miranda is working more and probably will stay relevant regardless her VS status. Don't tell me 'Forbes says Adriana is #4 blablabla' because those list are BS and everyone knows it.

And give me a break, Adriana was pregnant but so was Alessandra and she has done a lot of works already. She was pregnant for God's sake, is not like she was in a wheelchair or sick, bottom line is Adriana clearly does not want to work and it's obvious. Sorry but pregnancy is not an excuse to sit on your ass for longer than a year Alessandra, Miranda, Karolina, Lily A & Gisele are all living proof of that.

Miranda does no way in hell make more money than Adriana. Every single one of those lists, Adriana is around 4th whereas Miranda is somewhere around 8-10. Adriana gets alot of money from her VS contract, because each of the girls contracts give them different amounts, Gisele got $15 million from hers, and I'm pretty sure it's yearly too? Just because she works more it doesn't necessarily mean she earns more. You could work 15 hours a day in a grocery store and earn 9$ an hour whereas somebody in an office works 6 hours yet earns 10,000 weekly. Adriana is more exclusive.

And because I love Doutzen, I'm using her as an example, she's probably the most curvy girl VS has right now (apart from Barbara), and she doesn't get booked for alot of runway, or alot of campaigns, but her contracts are paying her ALOT. She's got a VS contract, a L'oreal contract, and Tiffany and Co contract. These contracts are the most important aspect of a models work, because they pay the most. She's also popping out Vogue covers like nuts recently.

What does Alessandra even do anyway? She's way too old looking to continue working yet she gets booked. She gets paid more than Miranda in a year (Miranda is 7). The point is, various companies will pay you more for your work, and editorial doesn't pay the bills. It also depends on how much of the product you are advertising sells, and how long a campaign runs for.

Just gonna throw this out there, but none of us have any accurate idea what any of these girls are making, we're going on hearsay based on what "credible" websites say. Regardless, Adriana probably pushed herself to get back into shape so hard for the VSFS because I highly doubt a company, which pays her an astronomical amount, (regardless if it's 2 million or 10 million) is going to be willing to just casually sit back and allow one of their lead girls to miss ANOTHER show.

I don't know for certain, but I think it's a fairly safe bet to assume that as a panty pushing lingerie model when you sign a contract there's a nifty little clause to keep your body within a certain sphere of per-requisites, ie. runway/photoshoot ready. Now pregnancy obviously falls outside of that sphere, but in the past Victoria's Secret has clearly been a good sport with it's countless models who are starting families and moving forward in their personal lives. Really, that's being quite a good sport on their end. But the bottom line come the end is it's a business, and if you're not working you're not earning your paycheck so why would they be interested in resigning.

Obviously conjecture, but it makes quite a bit of sense.

^This is just an example, but a $5 million dollar VS contract for 3 years or whatever, it's not $5 million every year. Divide $5 million into three and that's what they get every year.

Thank you for the clarification! ^^ and I'm sure they earn more depending on special events and how much they sell

They might both have VS contracts, but it sure as hell isn't the same. And doesn't Adriana have a beauty contract with them too? It could be that Adriana goes by a higher rate than the others. Plus she did stuff last year that I'm sure brought her more money in than the others. She'll probably make very little this year now that she might be pregnant

Okay, to break this down. Let's say Adriana signs a contract with VS for 2 years, for 5 million. Once the dotted line she will not be given additional money for any appearances she makes. The contract she just signed covers the main show, promotional events, catalog appearances and any additional uses VS may have in regards to their company and it's marketing. That is for a general contract. There are as Dreamss said beauty contracts which are a separate contract.

So in the case of Adriana becoming pregnant, (or any other girl for that matter) they are in essence taking themselves off the roster for VS to use as they choose. It's a losing venture in money for the company and it's something they will doubtless only put up with for so long before they start looking at either dropping the contract denominational amount when the original contract is up, or not resigning altogether.

This is common sense, anyone who has ever dealt with contractual agreements, or taken any type of business class should know that. Once a contract is signed it doesn't get renegotiated, which is why there are clauses usually intergected by the company in order to protect their assets, (in this case their is probably a body clause. Heidi Klum had one, and she talked about it. Stating she was not allowed to change her body, which is doubtless part of what lead to her initial phase out from practically all but the fashion show, and the company not resigning her, (yes, yes I realize her age and the fact that she had been with the company for 13 years probably also factored into this.))

@phenobarbie

No they would get earnings depending on how much that product sells, I read it in a book one time, depending on how long the collection runs, and how much of a product they sell, they can earn more.

Hmmm, interesting post Pheno. So if the contract states that you shouldn't change your body, then Adriana's contract is doomed now that she's preggers again. If she doesn't have the baby before September, then I pray she doesn't do the show again.

Wow there's like a firestorm going on here about what models make more than others and which are more famous than others. Bottom line, Adriana is the most famous current VS angel. I bet she makes way more than the rest of them in her contract (when she actually works lol) and possibly Candice somes second. That girl is everywhere. Now I'm just guessing I'm not stating facts, so before anyone attacks me, chill lol. It's simple. Adriana is the the most recognizeable. Friends of mine, if they don't know her name, will always say "the one with dark hair and cat eyes is the hottest". Like someone said, almost anything Adriana touches turns into gold. Miranda and Alessandra can try as hard as they want because we all know they're famewhores, moreso Miranda, she rubs me the wrong way. I've always seen her as fake as they come. And she isn't even that attractive. Alessandra isn't aging well. But I think if none of them ever were picked up by VS, Adriana, Candice and Doutzen would still of had good careers. The rest of the angels, yeah I don't think so. I just wish Adriana would take advantage of the last few profitable years of her modeling career before she gets into her mid to late 30's and is no longer booked for anything.

This just came to mind, do we knoww hat the project with Scarlett J and Daniel Craig is all about? I don't know if it's already been shot but if it hasn't, she might drop it considering she might very well be PREGNANT. Who knows, she might have projects coming up that we don't know about? Most of the time, she slaps us with a big project just when everyone things we'll never see her

just read on tumblr that all the photos of Adriana have been removed from the bras section on the vs website. is this true? if so can it mean anything

and sav, I didn't think it would end up happening which is why I never got excited for it but it WAS on Lindy Hemmings official page. So I don't know what happened there but if it was going to happen it would have happened before the Oscars.

Hey guys! We just made a Sims 2 version of the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. (but with Sims models instead of real ones).

CIRCUS:

CALENDAR GIRLS:

DANGEROUS LIAISONS:

ANGELS IN BLOOM AND FINALE:

Please, it would be nice if you guys help us making it always better by leaving opinions and comments. Thank you! :)