Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

In that link esra can posted in the 'editorial' thread, there's an interview and she says she doesn't use much soap and lotion on her skin. Then how does her skin always look... clean? I would expect skin to look scaly and gross without lotion, but more precisely soap.

Also, I just love how when the interviewer asked her about her beauty secrets, she said genes :laugh:. That made me like her even more! She acknowledges that she's a knock out!

^The shoot in Miami is over today, so she won't be a part of that... whatever they shot which is probably for the Dream Angels line since they had the wings and all and the lingerie just looked DA-like to me. They are coming back to NY, so maybe Adriana will start shooting here.

^The shoot in Miami is over today, so she won't be a part of that... whatever they shot which is probably for the Dream Angels line since they had the wings and all and the lingerie just looked DA-like to me. They are coming back to NY, so maybe Adriana will start shooting here.