Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

That's awesome! Lol I have a feeling this may be another year of Adriana with VS. I think what's gonna happen now is what happened in 2009/2010. She was in the dark because of pregnancy but now that she's back in shape and back to work I think she will shine through the year as she did in 2010/2011. It just doesn't seem like it now with Ms. Candice dominating everything VS.

Rihanna wants to be Adriana :neo2:

WHOSE IDENTITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO STEAL?

R: That’s a snap: Adriana Lima. Her body is crazy. She had a kid six weeks before the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and she still looked better than me!

That explains why Adriana is not in Miami. I realized that she only does VS with Russell, it can be lingerie, clothing, swim, or anything she only works with Russell

& love how Rihanna only had eyes for Dri, even a post-baby Dri is better than the others :heart:

I know she's in Miami because she lives there, i meant that she's not shooting in Miami, my bad .... But yeah i wonder that too, but i don't think Ben is the one shooting right now, he would be posting pictures like crazy on his facebook, maybe is Yu Tsai or is just a commercial & no pictures? I don't even know WTH they're doing

^ I think it was Russell at least the first few days, that's him on the picture + he photographed Bregje in Miami, or at least that's what i get from his twitter. Now I don't get why Dri wasn't there again :laugh: