Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

So anyway, I guess this @TracyBehr lady didn't think anyone would figure out it was Adriana. She didn't even mention her. As soon as I RTed it (and I mean as soon as I did it) she deleted it. She looks so cute though! :laugh:

Tracy works for Young Hollywood, so maybe we are getting an interview. She was also with Adriana and Marko last night.

K13567596902337446_1.jpg

On my phone the tweets usually late, I saw one the people I follow on twitter RT her it and I downloaded it but I figured she deleted that tweet later :/ I don't why she shared then.

Anyway I think Adriana wouldn't come to LA just like that,she is there for something,she hasn't even got her house there anymore.

Adriana started working for VS in late 1998 and became an Angel in 2000. Now if my memory serves me correct she was not this huuuge sensation to where VS said yep that girl will be an Angel. She was picked to be an Angel because of her looks, ability to walk and ability to shoot for VS. Adriana didn't start getting this mass following till 2003-2004 ish. During that time she was on the lowest level of the Angel chain compared to Heidi, Tyra, Gisele and even non angel Karolina. There were times when Fernanda, Ana and Isabeli were all way more known than Adriana. They could have not kept her and pushing her during that time but they did and that's without all of these fans. Right after the following in 2004 occured Adriana was for the most part established in this business. Yes, the fans that she garnered within 2003-2005 helped her massively and your very right, they did help her with the covers/editorials. I just don't think much would be different if she didn't have as many fans. She still would have climbed to the top of VS with Alessandra. I mean who else would they promote?

You do have to remember though there are fans and then there are people like us. The mega fans who follow her very very closely and post to sites like these. We make up a very small percentage of her fans. I would say less than 25%. The everyday fan of hers doesn't care if she does for her fans. They could probably care less what HF editorials she appears in because that's not why they like her. They like her for her looks. They know her from VSFS, GQ etc. So for me it's really hard to think she wouldn't have blown up simply because her look is so desirable. Like I said I do agree with you on what you say it's just I guess I have a different view of it :flower: I completely respect your views on it :flower:

post-61443-0-1446013095-93516_thumb.jpg

So anyway, I guess this @TracyBehr lady didn't think anyone would figure out it was Adriana. She didn't even mention her. As soon as I RTed it (and I mean as soon as I did it) she deleted it. She looks so cute though! :laugh:

Tracy works for Young Hollywood, so maybe we are getting an interview. She was also with Adriana and Marko last night.

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.811&article=91609

Adriana was in LA and she never is. Could be something or nothing. That would be so crazy if that's what she was there for though. And it's even more weird that it's the holidays and everyone is on vacation, but she flies to LA for whatever reason and BV is shooting their campaign like... random.

i was on just jared and i didn't like the comments very much regarding adriana's latest campaign,

i mean adriana has done some big brands but it's not fair to compare her to miranda or gisele, the latter being

seen as the greatest although very over-rated imo....... but miranda is a famewhore and i don't think mango is

anything bigger to, lets say maybelline ..........

i was on just jared and i didn't like the comments very much regarding adriana's latest campaign,

i mean adriana has done some big brands but it's not fair to compare her to miranda or gisele, the latter being

seen as the greatest although very over-rated imo....... but miranda is a famewhore and i don't think mango is

I never catch Adriana posts in Just Jared when they're newly posted. Usually, I come across them the following day. Lol But those people are crazy. Let them keep the comparison going. I think there are more models fans in Just Jared than on here lol

i don't think mango is

Maybelline and Mango are worlds apart. I mean, Maybelline is Maybelline :neo2: