Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'm really disappointed that Adriana is losing her look - she isn't really old, she wasn't pregnant or sick... She used to be so stunning that she could have became a modeling legend like Cindy or Naomi, but now she will be degraded to and example that you don't have to be very thin to wear VS clothes.

i've also noticed that adriana has started to lose it. maybe shes abusing drugs, that tends to age people very quickly.

Agree 100%

I read some article in a magazine last week about Adriana(not a gossip magazine) and it said:Virgin! You read it good. At the age of 25 Adriana's flower still hasn't been picked.

The top model has been educated all - such as much of its compatriots - strictly catholic and lives according to the biblical regulations. There therefore no guy is coming in,untill the wedding ring has slid over her finger.

Sorry if there are mistakes in it i translated it into English.

But to be honest i don't really believe it

She dated Lenny Kravitz too right,i think he's not a guy who can live long without sex :laugh:

It sounds suspiciously like another 'fake article' in a magazine. As for Lenny Kravitz, he also doesn't seem like the 'marrying type" yet they were engaged pretty fast. That is partly suspicious as well. Why in the world would Lenny propose if it wasn't because he was desperate for sex?

It sounds suspiciously like another 'fake article' in a magazine. As for Lenny Kravitz, he also doesn't seem like the 'marrying type" yet they were engaged pretty fast. That is partly suspicious as well. Why in the world would Lenny propose if it wasn't because he was desperate for sex?

What in the world does it matter whether Adriana is a virgin or not? Get a life of your own.

SO

:blink: They were engaged?! I never knew that.....

I don't care if she's a virgin or not. I was simply making the interesting observation that Lenny, who doesn't seem the type to marry anyone, proposed to her in a matter of weeks. Seems suspicious. If he was getting 'free sex' why would he want to get married? And this is probably why they broke up so quickly as well. Again, if he were getting free sex, it probably would have lasted a lot longer.

Wow, I didn't expect to read a 500-page dissertation on the modern concept of female beauty...

:p

Anyway, I miss Adri's old look. She was just... so... fresh? Something about her was sooo dewy and pure and remarkable! But I guess with natural process of time and hair dye and too much tanning she just got less sparkly. /shrug

She's not a virgin though, she admitted later in a magazine and apologized for confusion she might have caused from the GQ issue, saying she was saying what "the teenagers should hear" or something.

She's still puuurrrdy! However my personal tastes have switched over time and since I've started dancing, so I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be. But Adriana will always be my favorite model. :D

Which magazine was that?

Yarr, matey, I don't know exactly. Bellazon is my only place for Adriana information, so I know I read about it here... I think it was the mag where she was on the front in like.. a denim jacket? Not sure. I could be soooo far off the mark!

Either way if she's a virgin that's cute and cool that she can stick with her ideals, but if she's not then that's cool, too. :D

I think its just natural for her to change...I mean she can't stay fresh forever right? And who cares about the virgin thang, she's an adult and its not as if she's still a teen and had sex illegally...>.>

Adriana isn't doing the What Is Sexy? list stuff like she did least year with Izabel and Alessandra, they're using Heidi and Karolina instead :(

What's happening to her at VS? They don't use her for any launches anymore, the makeup is understandable but the rest? And she's getting less catalogue images - it's not as if she's busy elsewhere because she doesn't seem to be doing all that much; yet Alessandra, who has several campaigns, editorials etc going on right now is getting tons of VS work!

True, Very few new things coming up...or sometimes none...Wonder what she's doing...But we can't be selfish, though fans like us want her to do more work, but she still needs a rest, afterall she did had her time.

some news...

thanks to Angelx from AdrianaFLima Forum

-Adriana arrived on March 26 in Rio for shoot a new editorial. Denny, her boyfriend, travelled today, march 26, to Rio de janeiro and will find her in the International Airport of Galeão.

-Probably she'll do an editorial for some brazilian magazine

-Adriana was at Mario Testino party in Rio de Janeiro. She was wearing a sexy red dress. (Angelx doesn't have any pictures yet but she is searching :D)